So did we forget that the poster Napoleon is a team of people on one account?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
He's just an alias of this site's owner. Thecoli is probably the owner's only source of income so said owner likely spends all day in his 'office' posting on that account as a way to generate more traffice and thus keep making money through the ads. Thats the only reason why i tink that account still exist after all this time.

Just act like I aint said shyt tho :maurypls:

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Personally I think he’s a puppet account to draw diversion from someone else. His gimmick is too erratic to try to come across as genuine. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a bunch of ‘normal’ seeming accounts that play devil’s advocate in order to keep a low profile and draw attention to him :yeshrug:

I think it's a street team for grassroots targeting of black demographics. He's for hire imo. Drake, Tariq, and the DNC are his main clients at this moment.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He's just an alias of this site's owner. Thecoli is probably the owner's only source of income so said owner likely spends all day in his 'office' posting on that account as a way to generate more traffice and thus keep making money through the ads. Thats the only reason why i tink that account still exist after all this time.

If I were you I would not repeat this lol

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

Ok....ok

I can see that.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
He's pretty weird. He hates Islam/Muslims but is a liberal but he supports western imperialism in the third world. He claimed to be Indian to supposedly conceal his identity then claimed to be black and said he lied about being Indian because he didn't want to be identified by outsiders on an anonymous hip hop/black oriented message board. What black man or black woman would claim to not be black on a majority black message board?!
full