So did the writers from the wire steal ideals from in too deep?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one that thinks about that one dude eating them fries when someone mentions in too deep?:mjgrin:

Breh was tearing them shyts up with them lil ass sips of coffee:mjlol:

Last edited:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
The wire writers did clockers in 95 4 years before in too deep. And the clockers is essentially the same style of the wire. (with a lil spike lee influence)

Maybe In too Deep copied Clockers if you think it's so similiar to the Wire.
Even earlier, David Simon the creator, wrote a book in 1991 called Homicide:A year on the killing streets which some of the show is based on.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Am I the only one that thinks about that one dude eating them fries when someone mentions in too deep?:mjgrin:

Breh was tearing them shyts up with them lil ass sips of coffee:mjlol:
I do too and that’s Shyheim bro. From Wu Tang (Not a member of the core group but he was still part of their team)

And that scene always cracked me up when J Reid gave him $200 to get the number from the waitress. “That’s all I got do? For this? *eats a hand full of fries and sips coffee* Let me go politic that right now”

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
The wire writers did clockers in 95 4 years before in too deep. And the clockers is essentially the same style of the wire. (with a lil spike lee influence)

Maybe In too Deep copied Clockers if you think it's so similiar to the Wire.
I don't know about that In Too Deep shyt but The Wire def borrowed some ideas from Clockers (the book)...which is fine because Richard Price did some writing on a few episodes.

This scene came directly from Clockers

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
jDouzud.gif
Watching this joint for the 1st time ever & :wow: the film opened up with Mobb Deep's "Quiet Storm (Remix)".