So Derek Fisher finally got Matt Barnes ex b*tch pregnant

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
explain...cause I have no clue :jbhmm:
Yay area women(specifically Oakland, Vallejo, Richmond) have game that rival nikkas out here...
Plus they are crazy and dangerous...
My younger days I didn't know any better:mjlol::francis::mjcry::wow:
I haven't forgot my SF ladies either:wow:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
gloria-govan-11.jpg

whats a god to a non beliverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I googled her name and look what Google has her title as

5m9zys.png

"Matt Barnes ex-wife" :dead: literally that bytch's claim to fame

But to keep it all the way hunnid, kinda hard to spin this into a loss breh :patrice:

gloria-govan-11.jpg

gloria-govan.jpg

Gloria-Govan-Feet-795957.jpg

But I'm speaking from a regular nikka perspective, ain't no way in Dee fukk I'm a point guard with rings impregnating some role player's sloppy seconds :rudy:
:scust: must be hard as fukk to pull out though :noah:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
be worth millions and get scared of low level gang member breh's
crips ain't organized crime and barnes ain't a rapper looking to shoot a video to a hood he has no business being in
They act like a multi millionaire supposed to care what a lowly thug thinks. That guy sounded more excited he fukked Barnes chick than he is about fukking a good looking chick. Homo shyt

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I'm sure the Govan's grew up poor as hell. Their only real chance to move up into higher society (if you will) was probably to spread their legs. I look at them no differently than I would say Jennifer Lawrence, who while she has a talent, had to lay down with dudes to get put on to a better lifestyle (Amber Rose fits in here as well). It was either that or stay in your local hood, pregnant and envious. At least they were good looking enough to get out.

Would never make a life with these kinds of women though, that's just out of the question. But I get the women's perspective here. Guys like Alan Crabbe makes 75 million. What other black men in their 20's, giving you the opportunity to come up like that? The rest of us have to grind in a rigged system.

Last edited:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She just followed draya Michelle and Evelyn lozada ( this bytch married 3 athletes )way catching nikkas... no talent but fukking and that's all these athletes want until that money runs dry and then these nikkas write a book about the mistakes they made

If these bird nikkaz wanna get p*ssy whipped and give away millions that aint the girl's fault