So come in nd make prettyblackk feel welcome.

Daps
Well for you any everybody d fukk else all dat stand on 1 legg
write coli
and other uncalled for bullshyt is not happin from me. :wtf:
yall got me fukked uhp:heh:
& if you dont like it kiss my ass:ufdup:

I'll kiss both your asscheeks, only if theres a p*ssy in between :shaq:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why is it so damn hard for these Coli women to post some kind of proof pic. Look at the history of this site and the hamster and you'll find mad female importers. The dudes on here will post proof pics with no doubts but too many of these new chicks be acting like they have nothing to prove. Have some dignity coli veterans.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Why is it so damn hard for these Coli women to post some kind of proof pic. Look at the history of this site and the hamster and you'll find mad female importers. The dudes on here will post proof pics with no doubts but too many of these new chicks be acting like they have nothing to prove. Have some dignity coli veterans.

Because 90% of them most likley aren't women, or either they don't believe they're attractive and don't want to ruin the attention they get.

However, if a guy isn't simping or attempting to get ass from someone who they'll never meet, it really shouldn't matter either way. :manny:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Not bad brehs

me.jpg
[/IMG]

tree.jpg

blacc.jpg
[/IMG]

Still ain't simping Internet chicks tho :rudy:

prettyblackk

A Hustlers Ambitions
Daps
Reppin
[215] [804]
Dnt Believe umma girl follow meh on instagram @ kissdisss if you dont have one of those then yhu are a lame that sits here on this dum ass male overcrowed ass sited where yall run um not gunna say women kus um not old bhut young ladies away with your stupitidy