So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dont have a problem with @Desirous , but I can see why people would be rubbed the wrong way with her dapping Chris Bs posts. I look at people of color sideways who dapps An0therGlRls posts. I expect the white posters enjoy her c00ning.

I dap the comments that make me laugh...like I would for anyone...so it's apparent that automatically that means I agree with everything he says/that I share his viewpoints. I really don't have a problem with him as a whole - do I agree with his views on everything? Nah...but that could be said for a lot of people on here *shrug*

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I dap the comments that make me laugh...like I would for anyone...so it's apparent that automatically that means I agree with everything he says/that I share his viewpoints. I really don't have a problem with him as a whole - do I agree with his views on everything? Nah...but that could be said for a lot of people on here *shrug*
:flabbynsick::old: posting

she's harmless brehs

the c00ns tho we ain't letting up :camby::umad:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

lol you're free to dap whoever you want, im just saying people will judge you for dapping chris bs posts. If you notice most of the girls dont dap An0thergirls posts for that very reason.

The wolves but binary on suicide watch just for agreeing with her lol.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol you're free to dap whoever you want, im just saying people will judge you for dapping chris bs posts. If you notice most of the girls dont dap An0thergirls posts for that very reason.
I see that :smile: Well, I'm still going to dap the posts I find funny *shrug* I'm not going to be a robot just cause something isn't the norm. If they're not judging that, it's something else lol