So Casey Jones, wasn't arrested and charged with murder?

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Any word on whether Casey Jones is going to be in the new film?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
word in part 2 he woke up in the garbage.

I wonder about the trashmen who dumped his body though? Were they on the take?

As a kid this had me shook cause I grew up in a small town...

I was like...so let me get this straight...in a big city...you can get thrown off a building and fall in some trash and they will just dump your ass in a land fill and not give a fukk :dwillhuh:

shyt had me like nah i am going to stay in the boonies forever...hell we don't even have a building that tall:smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
who's gonna snitch on casey jones?

they just seen he's best friends with 4 big ass ninja turtles and a ninja rat.

casey just casually murdered their boss. them teenagers want no parts of this. they just wanna steal tvs and hang out in that cool ass base.

a jury ain't trying to listen to tatsu grunt his way through his testimony.

plus casey's got the media on his side

:win:

:laugh: I love this place

-P-

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
man the coli always come through to deliver the laughs :laff:

But has any other character had more wins in a movie than casey jones. He goat costume, had the best lines in the movie, got to smash april oneal, and killed the OG shredder. :win:

crazy how this was supposed to be a kids movie. Not only did u see shredder falling off a building but than u saw his head get crushed with blood coming out with that little accident :lupe: Def couldnt watch the cartoon the same way after that.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
man the coli always come through to deliver the laughs :laff:

But has any other character had more wins in a movie than casey jones. He goat costume, had the best lines in the movie, got to smash april oneal, and killed the OG shredder. :win:

crazy how this was supposed to be a kids movie. Not only did u see shredder falling off a building but than u saw his head get crushed with blood coming out with that little accident :lupe: Def couldnt watch the cartoon the same way after that.
Its one of the movies from my childhood that has aged really well too. The fight scenes, costumes and animatronic heads, the dialog, and story are still all great to me.