So Busta Rhymes and Spliff Star were playing with male titties and flopping sausage in Hamburg?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, thought it would finish after titty man and I start dapping at posts but didn’t press pause…. Pause…… then as I’m giving daps and reading all I hear is “Take off your clothes” thinking it wasn’t that gay with titty man. Scrolled up quick to see these two nuts in boxers. Pause. I’m out

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I know they were just having fun as in how wild Busta's live shows can go. I don't think Busta is gay. Nothing wrong with being gay - but to fake it and trick ppl - that could trip ppl out. But ya...this video didn't translate well years later lol

I just saw the peck thing and thought that was it. Then saw the end. And like a poster said here - in front of a male dominant crowd. I think he gets a total pass if they smoked PCP first lol

Busta is still dope. But that's a wild catch lol

What infamous Cash Money live vid are you guys referring to?

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I thought I saw it all...read comments...and keep realizing there's more lol but at this point I'm done. I'm not checking this vid anymore lol

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I know they were just having fun as in how wild Busta's live shows can go. I don't think Busta is gay. Nothing wrong with being gay - but to fake it and trick ppl - that could trip ppl out. But ya...this video didn't translate well years later lol

I just saw the peck thing and thought that was it. Then saw the end. And like a poster said here - in front of a male dominant crowd. I think he gets a total pass if they smoked PCP first lol

Busta is still dope. But that's a wild catch lol

What infamous Cash Money live vid are you guys referring to?

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I thought I saw it all...read comments...and keep realizing there's more lol but at this point I'm done. I'm not checking this vid anymore lol

I thought I saw it all...read comments...and keep realizing there's more :wub: but at this point I'm done :wub:. I'm not checking this vid anymore :wub:
Idk why but swapping those "lol" with that emoji makes better sense.