Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Dude is SO fruity! I HATE Jaheim; i hated dude even when he had them whack ass braids!!!
jaheim-o.gif

He know he wanted that to be a dude hugging up on him but that wasnt going to sell records with the R&B heads.

A cousin of mine told me and some of our other cousins he sucked up Jaheim. :scust: that nikka was mad proud he did that shyt. :dead:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i would say david ruffin was. the modern muhfukkas are just offspring of bobby brown but david ruffin was the forefather of that r&b thug shyt

"statue of a fool" is one of my favorite david ruffin songs. check out the video, you got cats still bitin' david ruffin's style, look at his glasses (which august alsina now rocks)

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He get's head from men. TRUE STORY!

A cousin of mine told me and some of our other cousins he sucked up Jaheim. :scust: that nikka was mad proud he did that shyt. :dead:
There are gay rumors for literally every popular male R&B singer and rapper, so I usually just look at them as :duck:but if it really is true then :yeshrug:dude made some good music regardless.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:dahell:
There are gay rumors for literally every popular male R&B singer and rapper, so I usually just look at them as :duck:but if it really is true then :yeshrug:dude made some good music regardless.

Was never a big fan of his, just tolerated him cause my mom likes his music