So brehs/brehettes we watching "Cruel Summer" S2 (Freefrom Channel/Hulu)?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
finally got somewhere, jeanette is a fukking weirdo

they also waaaaay OD'ed on IR couples. the hell town in 90's Texas had that much swirl? :childplease: it's not often you can count on one hand the number of same race couples in a series...of which there are like 1.75 - jeanette's parents (not for long :skip:), the shared BF of jeanette and kate, and kate & her molester :russ:
Do you thnk Jeanette father is still going to be in denial, even after going in the house?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Do you thnk Jeanette father is still going to be in denial, even after going in the house?

the key thing happened when the mom was still around, 94, it’s 95 when Jeanette admits to Angela that she misses her dad. So I assume him seeing Jeanette had the key was a 94 thing that led to the decline of their relationship. Breh had to stick up for his lying daughter that he now doubts

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Anyone else notice how Jeannette is low-key thick. You can see that booty poking out her pants in a few episodes.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
agree, this past episode gave us literally no new info other than exposing a bit more about jeanette's obsession with kate lol
this chick a whole ass weirdo/simp for kate :picard: if it wasn't for the vice principal, i'm sure jeanette would've been wearing a kate skin suit by the end of 1994 herself

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guess the question I have is was Martin a creep all along? Because the way it unfolded, it seemed like he had good intentions. Just trying to help her. Not saying he was good. Because he lied about her staying there. But at the same time, it came off like he wasn't a creep all along. Yes, he crossed the line but asking the kissing question. But then he said it was wrong. I don't know. Low key, it reminds me of that Teacher show. Like they make excuses for these adults going with kids.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess the question I have is was Martin a creep all along? Because the way it unfolded, it seemed like he had good intentions. Just trying to help her. Not saying he was good. Because he lied about her staying there. But at the same time, it came off like he wasn't a creep all along. Yes, he crossed the line but asking the kissing question. But then he said it was wrong. I don't know. Low key, it reminds me of that Teacher show. Like they make excuses for these adults going with kids.
I'd say he was a creep all along, his perception of her was warped from the jump. "You seem older than you really are" is shyt predators say to justify being with underage girls

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
He was creeping on her from the beginning.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So basically they went about hiding their relationship all wrong and made things inextricably worse...smh.

Kate is a whole ass liar

And Jeanette is whole weirdo - the Kate obsession, being punked by Mal to keep doing those pranks

Last edited:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The ending. Oh, that's what happened.:francis:

Last edited:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so was the kiss friendly? Or :dame:what's your interpretation. You knew it would happen though