So Brehettes Post A Pic Of Da Ideal Nìgga U Lookin For

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Stop. :mjlol:

Men who are thought to be VERY attractive are often called "feminine" by some other men or some generally homely women. Why is that? :mjgrin:
Answer the question :mjgrin: and females are the pinnacle of beauty so men leaning towards "feminine" features will be seen as beautiful.

Real men ain't beautiful :dame:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can a woman be rugged in the face and feminine? :jbhmm:
giphy.gif

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Answer the question :mjgrin: and females are the pinnacle of beauty so men leaning towards "feminine" features will be seen as beautiful.

If a woman is rugged in the face but has a missile for a body then yes, I will l still consider her to be traditionally feminine. If Brittney Griner had crazy ass and titties men would be lining up (ETA: and didn't dress like Migos)

Now riddle me this. What makes a "masculine" man? Almost none of the men posted have flamboyant mannerisms or look flamboyant (at least in the stills). They have very chiseled bodies, facial hair, etc. So what makes them feminine? :mjgrin:

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

Real men definitely are and can be beautiful. Masculinity is more so how one acts, behaves, responds and carries themselves --and they can still be beautiful. A man can't help if a woman finds him or views him as -- beautiful.

What are feminine features on a Black man?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
If a woman is rugged in the face but has a missile for a body then yes, I will l still consider her to be traditionally feminine. If Brittney Griner had crazy ass and titties men would be lining up (ETA: and didn't dress like Migos)

Now riddle me this. What makes a "masculine" man? Almost none of the men posted have flamboyant mannerisms or look flamboyant (at least in the stills). They have very chiseled bodies, facial hair, etc. So what makes them feminine? :mjgrin:
Seems like they’re assuming if they’re traditionally good looking than they are “feminine”. They probably think real men can only look like Birdman circa 2006.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I'm not sure what it is myself honestly. I haven't always found him attractive until recent years.

Now Mr. Benjamin on the other hand...

20 years I've been watching his sexy ass....

Can't even find the words:whew:

They have the same type of face. In the past at some point I've been told I look like each one of the people you've posted, that's why I believe it's so. Kevin hart and kanye as well but that's another story. I've heard it enough but it's whatever. I don't see it anymore. But andre and banner have some similarities in the face if I can manage to look like both of them at one point