So Brandon Jennings Got Snuffed By The Game At His Bday Party

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i would be too what else is he going to do/

he is a famous. rich, big dinked black guy living in one of the best cities in the world. i would be at the club every night slanging that thing and money around too.

seriously though could you imagine Game sitting by himself on a Tuesday night going to bed a 11?

take a good look through games instagram. he has a ton of pics of himself and you can tell by studying his pics that he has serious bulge and probably has banged over 500 women so yeah he is big dinked. plus half the time he has that scuffy nappy headed light skin black who wears sweatpants guy type of look and he seems like he would do foul things with a mans girlfriend..

out of all guys i wouldnt want to leave my girl with in a room alone with, The Game is easily one of them.

yo... what the fukk is going on in here? :dahell:

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
take a good look through games instagram. he has a ton of pics of himself and you can tell by studying his pics that he has serious bulge and probably has banged over 500 women so yeah he is big dinked. plus half the time he has that scuffy nappy headed light skin black who wears sweatpants guy type of look and he seems like he would do foul things with a mans girlfriend..

out of all guys i wouldnt want to leave my girl with in a room alone with, The Game is easily one of them.
39350-Star-Trek-screaming-gif-bs1w_zps9cf0cfa9.gif
too much fakkitry

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard from some people that this indeed went down, but it was a goon and not Jayceon himself.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh:dwillhuh: Breh:wtf: Breh:dahell: Breh:usure:Breh:aicmon: Get your :wrist: out of here.:camby:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jennings needs to get to Detroit and get ingrained into the customs and methods of Pistons basketball

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

Bruh you got some issues if you calling some other man "big dinked". I hope you trolling.