So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why do people want to be from East Africa so bad?

In West Africa, the wet phase ushered in expanding rainforest and wooded savannah from Senegal to Cameroon. Between 9000 and 5000 BCE,Niger–Congo speakers domesticated the oil palm and raffia palm. Two seed plants, black-eyed peas and voandzeia (African groundnuts) were domesticated, followed by okra and kola nuts. Since most of the plants grew in the forest, the Niger–Congo speakers invented polished stone axes for clearing forest.[13]

We split off a long time ago. We all come from Sudan, yes, but it was much larger back in the day. In fact, Niger-Congo speakers took over most of Africa in a way that Egypt never could.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Sudan

I guess it is cool to keep that fallacy going, instead of taking pride in self.

Also, Nefertiti can't hold a lick to the Bearded Queen so diversify yo bonds lil nikkas

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't careless if Egyptians were black, white, purple or green. My African ancestors came from West Africa, not Northern Africa. Black people need to stop claiming everything under the sun.

Its like an English dude trying to claim the Roman empire. Had nothing to do with your people.

this same troglodyte was bragging about his non black Spaniard cac lineage and calling pure blacks monkeys on that other forum but now when a thread is promoting the ancient Egyptian civilization being black he claims to be a proud descendent of West Africans whom feels AAs should not claim our history unless it' happened directly in West Africa:stopitslime:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Why do people want to be from East Africa so bad?

In West Africa, the wet phase ushered in expanding rainforest and wooded savannah from Senegal to Cameroon. Between 9000 and 5000 BCE,Niger–Congo speakers domesticated the oil palm and raffia palm. Two seed plants, black-eyed peas and voandzeia (African groundnuts) were domesticated, followed by okra and kola nuts. Since most of the plants grew in the forest, the Niger–Congo speakers invented polished stone axes for clearing forest.[13]

We split off a long time ago. We all come from Sudan, yes, but it was much larger back in the day. In fact, Niger-Congo speakers took over most of Africa in a way that Egypt never could.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Sudan

I guess it is cool to keep that fallacy going, instead of taking pride in self.

Also, Nefertiti can't hold a lick to the Bearded Queen so diversify yo bonds lil nikkas

I'm not very well versed on this admittedly so I appreciate any information :ehh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How do I as a Black man know with certainty that my Ancestors were West African?

because they were picked up from the West coast of Africa?

If I buy an orange in Alaska, is it Alaskan even if it was shipped there from Florida?

:lupe:

Phenotype might be a great way to tell :stopitslime: Unless you got those dark round eyes, big ass foreheads and fine hair, you aint significantly East African. Sit cho ass down you West African descendant porch monkey.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Aye bruh, you cool so lemme say this

Of course it was blacks that were a part of that ish. Some believe the Egyptians might have even had help from... "unearthly sources"

Whatever you want to believe, it's so obvious it was blacks that they try to just say it was "fair skinned" blacks...

History from so called public "school?" Please breh... enlighten me how black history consists of only slavery

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Phenotype might be a great way to tell :stopitslime: Unless you got those dark round eyes, big ass foreheads and fine hair, you aint significantly East African. Sit cho ass down you West African descendant porch monkey.

you've been accusing everyone of trying to be from East Africa as if you KNOW their phenotypes?

have you seen the phenotypes of anyone in this thread?

or are we just magically all West African by default?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you've been accusing everyone of trying to be from East Africa as if you KNOW their phenotypes?

have you seen the phenotypes of anyone in this thread?

or are we just magically all West African by default?

Lol you wanna be down so bad :dead: Sad thing is 90% of those empires on that map I posted on the first page are from Niger-Congo speakers :heh: