So Bk & Brooklynz will this site have a main page?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Thinking long term here breh. I feel like this site is the spawn of sports, hip hop, eye candy and comedy. I think a main page should be a fusion of it all. I mean I look at it like you have dudes who already do sports podcasts, why not have it referenced on the main page. Hip hop news is a no brainer. The eye candy could spawn into a model section. From what I learned from worldstar there are certain perks when site owners decide what models get on the site :noah:. Throw in a comedy section and you can be caking up brehkowski:ehh:

cook

Banned
Daps
Definitely something we'd like to do once the board is running smooth. For now the board is our top priority

Sent from my iPhone using Trapatalk

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
i would love to be a contributor, weather its commentary or just contributing music through artists i work with. im a pretty competent writer.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
jmurder can sell you the coliseumradio.com domain.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Definitely something we'd like to do once the board is running smooth. For now the board is our top priority

Sent from my iPhone using Trapatalk

When you guys do move to the main page you should consider forming a company and selling shares of stock to fund the venture. I would imagine some people here would invest and it would give the necessary funds to do the damn thing.:smugfavre: