so Big Pun was 694 lbs when he died... :patrice:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I have the documentary on him that came out years ago. When he got that settlement check that was for like 250 thousand, his wife said they would go out to eat every day. It added up and he put on the weight. They sent him to a fat farm after he went to the Doctor, he was well over 700lbs at that time so he did lose weight. Fat Joe said after he got back from the fat farm people would sneak him fast food even after they were told not to, he put the weight back on.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd have to binge-do something else at least part of the time.
If I'm ingesting 5000 calories you'd think I'd also have the energy to go hoop, or ride a bike or something.

to eat that much is an exercise in itself. first of all youve got to stretch your stomach, then you have to ignore your brain saying :whoa: this is enough and you have to ignore your body saying :damn: stop eating. as americans an overwhelmingly portion of our population over eat, over eating is eating more than your body needs. Your not supposed to eat until your full, or eat and be sleepy afterwards. Restaurants know this but find one restaurant that will actually serve you a single portion, ironically upscale restaurants will. I've paid $40 for a piece of fish, I swear to go I could have eaten 6 of them but it was a single portion, you got to red lobster and for $12 you get a meal you can eat half of in the restaurant and take the other half home. Maybe thats their bargain.

Just eat until your not hungry anymore which most people confuse with having a full belly, being sleepy etc. Pun was on some other shyt, I heard he would drink too, most people just drink heavily or use drugs, that nikka ate. Anything could be too much. shyt if you curled a dumbbell everytime you were stressed by 6 months you'd be like homer
CL5jZABWEAAfpgq.png