So Big Meech was really a super duper gangsta ass nikka back then huh

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
My god BMF Season 3 :dahell: :russ:
Them feds must've gotten lucky and partied like crazy when they finally locked Meech and Terry up.
That nikka was unstoppable I mean god damn he ain't never took no Ls really from what I've gathering watching this show from season 1 up until now :dead:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My god BMF Season 3 :dahell: :russ:
Them feds must've gotten lucky and partied like crazy when they finally locked Meech and Terry up.
That nikka was unstoppable I mean god damn he ain't never took no Ls really from what I've gathering watching this show from season 1 up until now :dead:
Havin yo brother lose an eye due to a culmination of events that wouldnt have happened if they were regular folks is an L :yeshrug:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That show is just ridiculous and they want to just pay homage by having his goofy son play him

I was never around BMF but i give him and T credit on being smart on how to move they drugs and getting people and hitters on payroll…

But all that flamboyant shyt with illegal money u just knew it wouldn’t last

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
all that flamboyant shyt with illegal money u just knew it wouldn’t last
... At least you can wish him luck.

:ohlawd: OHHHHH WOOOOO-OOO-OOOUUGH!!!
charlie-wilson-uncle-charlie.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:feedme:

Share them stories

Allegedly... but I'll share one. I used to live in the hood when I was little and it was a few dudes that was dope boys that stayed around. The ones I'm talking about specifically are both dead but one dude was messing with another dude's daughter. The daughter was fine as hell too, she might be mid 40s now but at the time she was a teenager. The dude messing with the girl was def BMF because he used to always say it, had a tattoo and all and dude would ride through the neighborhood everyday and some days if we were outside he'd pasd out 20s, 50s, and if we had good grades or showed him a report card he'd give us $100. That's how I 1st heard of them and this was in the late 90s when I was in elementary school. The girl's pops was a dope boy too but local, they both had the 5.0 Mustangs on daytons. Either way, the pops didn't like that the dude was talking to his daughter but he was small compared to the BMF dude, rumor was they met up to talk it out one day and the pops was gonna kill him for messing with the daughter, somebody in his crew got word back to the BMF guy and they met up at an abandoned school and the pops got lit up. I'm talking about hit over 40 times, it's verifiable too, I used to live in Bessemer, Al, same neighborhood Gucci grew up in. Dude being killed by his daughter's boyfriend wasn't even a secret either, well later on, maybe about 6 or 7 years later dude got hooked on the shyt he was selling and got hooked on it so bad that he was homeless. I literally saw this dude at one of the hood malls asking for change. He got caught up robbing the wrong person one day and he got lit up too and they left him in the middle of some road in the hood, he got hit several time too, just not sure how many. The dude that killed the pops was literally the reason we moved out of that neighborhood. It was a decent house but my dad was making more than enough money, but it was just getting too bad around there.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh.

Gen one era crack dealers ran shyt breh.

Why you think white people hate us being stable in any manner.

You little nikkaz did not get to play outside for a real reason.
Plus all rational moral hope went out the windows from this era.

stop believing this idea crack never changed anything. Like oh the hood was always the hood. It is a lie. Before crack black america was beautiful breh.
shyt the show is the embellishment.

Art Barr

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh.

Gen one era crack dealers ran shyt breh.

Why you think white people hate us being stable in any manner.

You little nikkaz did not get to play outside for a real reason.
Plus all rational moral hope went out the windows from this era.

stop believing this idea crack never changed anything. Like oh the hood was always the hood. It is a lie. Before crack black america was beautiful breh.
shyt the show is the embellishment.

Art Barr
My moms side of the family fell victim to it in more ways than one:wow:

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Allegedly... but I'll share one. I used to live in the hood when I was little and it was a few dudes that was dope boys that stayed around. The ones I'm talking about specifically are both dead but one dude was messing with another dude's daughter. The daughter was fine as hell too, she might be mid 40s now but at the time she was a teenager. The dude messing with the girl was def BMF because he used to always say it, had a tattoo and all and dude would ride through the neighborhood everyday and some days if we were outside he'd pasd out 20s, 50s, and if we had good grades or showed him a report card he'd give us $100. That's how I 1st heard of them and this was in the late 90s when I was in elementary school. The girl's pops was a dope boy too but local, they both had the 5.0 Mustangs on daytons. Either way, the pops didn't like that the dude was talking to his daughter but he was small compared to the BMF dude, rumor was they met up to talk it out one day and the pops was gonna kill him for messing with the daughter, somebody in his crew got word back to the BMF guy and they met up at an abandoned school and the pops got lit up. I'm talking about hit over 40 times, it's verifiable too, I used to live in Bessemer, Al, same neighborhood Gucci grew up in. Dude being killed by his daughter's boyfriend wasn't even a secret either, well later on, maybe about 6 or 7 years later dude got hooked on the shyt he was selling and got hooked on it so bad that he was homeless. I literally saw this dude at one of the hood malls asking for change. He got caught up robbing the wrong person one day and he got lit up too and they left him in the middle of some road in the hood, he got hit several time too, just not sure how many. The dude that killed the pops was literally the reason we moved out of that neighborhood. It was a decent house but my dad was making more than enough money, but it was just getting too bad around there.
Was this guy from Detroit or Alabama? I remember hearing that the Puritan Avenue Boys has set up shop somewhere in Alabama in the 1990's. My mother is from Birmingham, we used to visit my great granny for a week every summer in the 80's, I always enjoyed it.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
OP got whole threads as a damn near middle aged man asking what tracksuit he should wear to "show off his abs" and is trying to clown on cocaine kingpins; can't make this shyt up :dead:
Again you. Salty that you can’t be like me you flabby and sicck ozempic using c*nt
Trying to clown?
Is your fukking reading comprehension fukked up? I’m talking about the show BMF and how they got Meech basically portrayed as a 007 agent with the plot armor.
:umad:
Now go workout bytch
I already did this morning at 8am with my hiit run :umad: