So besides BOTW2 what do we have to look forward to in 2020 for the Switch?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I play Warframe at home and Dragon Quest Builders 2 at work.

Both of these games are on PS4 and XB1.

However the Switch let's me take my gaming anywhere.

The Switch had a lot of games I was interested in buying and I have bought some of those games. I may have one of the largest Nintendo Switch game libraries on thecoli however I can't really comment on this thread cause I'm addicted to the main two games I play.

*Shrugs

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dumbass topic

No he is telling the truth.

Switch headed the same road as Wii U and Wii

The titles start drying up two years after launch and people are left with paper weights collecting dust.

Nintendo has a problem keep games coming down the pipeline at a consistent rate. They start out strong, make their console sales then things get slower and slower. Next thing you know nintendo announces a new console with the same damn games. People buy it up then two years later the process repeats itself.

Sony is the best at keeping titles coming for the life of their systems.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The titles start drying up two years after launch and people are left with paper weights collecting dust.

Nintendo has a problem keep games coming down the pipeline at a consistent rate. They start out strong, make their console sales then things get slower and slower. Next thing you know nintendo announces a new console with the same damn games. People buy it up then two years later the process repeats itself.

Mario Maker 2
Fire Emblem
Astral Chain
Link's Awakening
Luigi's Mansion
Pokemon S/W

All in 2019. What more do you want?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is straight bullshyt. The fact that Nintendo has merged into both handheld and console has helped them greatly in my opinion. Watch the next nintendo direct they going to drop the hammer on the piff again. Nintendo is probably the only one out the big three that can strictly survive just off of releasing 1st party titles. People buy a Nintendo console strictly for Nintendo games.

Bayonetta 3
Zelda
Metroid
Another Mario game hopefully 3d world.
No more heroes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I expect a new 3D Mario in 2020. Odyssesy launched in late 2017, if BOTW 2 is slated for next year than so can a new Mario. I liked Mario Odyssey but it lacked challenging levels and I wasn't really a fan of worlds like that.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

this is exactly the opposite of what's happening. The titles for the wii u started coming out way after and into the end life cycle of those systems. Switch has consistently been dropping exclusive through a month to month spread out. Yes there have been some small droughts, but they've been on the same level as all the companies so far.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I might get a switch in a coupl of years when they make the super special best edition they usually do. But IDK, their games just don't move me like that any more tbh

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I expect a new 3D Mario in 2020. Odyssesy launched in late 2017, if BOTW 2 is slated for next year than so can a new Mario. I liked Mario Odyssey but it lacked challenging levels and I wasn't really a fan of worlds like that.
So more rehashes

when is Nintendo going to innovate

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Mario Maker 2
Fire Emblem
Astral Chain
Link's Awakening
Luigi's Mansion
Pokemon S/W

All in 2019. What more do you want?

Seriously .Like im lost at this topic. What more do yall want nintendo to do. They 100% fed us this year. Like wtf.

And we know Animal Crossing,Bayo 3,Metroid Prime 4,BOTW 2,Bravely Default 2,No More Heroes 3 are coming as well as multiplats like Doom,Avengers,Megaman Zero collection,Gods and Monsters etc.

Once Megaman Zero Collection And Streets of Rage 4 come out I'm set.

If u need a megaman fix check out Luminous Avenger. It's basically megaman x9. Amazing game.