So battletoads is much better than I expected

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whatever game u bought from steam that works on your computer will also work through gamepass.

:mjtf:

You missed the point. The point is I don’t game enough on my pc to or have an xbox, therefore paying for gamepass doesn’t suit me.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean, if breh out here fronting, please proceed to cook.

But is it a crime if breh played it, and it just wasn't what he was looking for? Happens to more prominent games all the time. :yeshrug:
If he's fronting? :dahell:

If you liked battletoads, this game surprisingly pulled it off. We all get caught up in what? In what a few privileged men usually with emo hairstyles and shyt that made me realise years ago "why do I base what's good off these guys :wtf:

But we trained, so I had doubts/fears/tears. But those tears turned into tears of joy. It's a fantastic game and if he was truly a fan he wouldn't be saying what he said. It plays too good.

A person who hasn't played will say what he said and unfortunately on this website it's THE NORM when discussing xbox games. People who are too young for the 16-bit era don't care as much for beat em ups/schumps/traditional rpgs and they'll usually rate lower in metacritic which is what the sheep go by.

fukk that narrative, games a beast and im not capping for xbox, get it on PC if you must, just get it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"My nipples got burned off!

Wait...

Did i have nipples?"

Lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's fronting? :dahell:

If you liked battletoads, this game surprisingly pulled it off. We all get caught up in what? In what a few privileged men usually with emo hairstyles and shyt that made me realise years ago "why do I base what's good off these guys :wtf:

But we trained, so I had doubts/fears/tears. But those tears turned into tears of joy. It's a fantastic game and if he was truly a fan he wouldn't be saying what he said. It plays too good.

A person who hasn't played will say what he said and unfortunately on this website it's THE NORM when discussing xbox games. People who are too young for the 16-bit era don't care as much for beat em ups/schumps/traditional rpgs and they'll usually rate lower in metacritic which is what the sheep go by.

fukk that narrative, games a beast and im not capping for xbox, get it on PC if you must, just get it

Or, somebody could play it, and just not like it.

Take your cape off, breh. I'm not even saying the game is trash. I'm just saying it's possible for someone to play it and maybe not like it.

But breh seems like he bullshytting, so by all means, proceed to cook him for fakery. :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y’all really doing the most over this budget ass game. I didn’t even say i didn’t like it or that it was bad, I just said it’s not the battletoads reboot I wanted. I don’t like the jokes/writing, I reaaally don’t like the animation style, i prefer streets of rage 4’s style. I feel like the hit detection is laggy af, the hovercraft races don’t have the same intensity the originals had especially when you hit a wall. I also feel like the original had a sort of heavy metal (sci -fi ) quirkiness this new one doesn’t. It lacks the overall charm of battlestoads and I’m someone who grew up with the original having to use warps to skip the harder levels. Something this game also doesn’t have is the diversity of levels like in the original game.

When I pictured a modern battle toads i pictured it being scaled up in a 3d environment but all these beat em up games feel like budget indie titles. I felt the same way about the new ninja turtles game and killer instinct.

Would have been dope to see something more in the vain of devil may cry where you can unlock new combos and transformations.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Y’all really doing the most over this budget ass game. I didn’t even say i didn’t like it or that it was bad, I just said it’s not the battletoads reboot I wanted. I don’t like the jokes/writing, I reaaally don’t like the animation style, i prefer streets of rage 4’s style. I feel like the hit detection is laggy af, the hovercraft races don’t have the same intensity the originals had especially when you hit a wall. I also feel like the original had a sort of heavy metal (sci -fi ) quirkiness this new one doesn’t. It lacks the overall charm of battlestoads and I’m someone who grew up with the original having to use warps to skip the harder levels. Something this game also doesn’t have is the diversity of levels like in the original game.

When I pictured a modern battle toads i pictured it being scaled up in a 3d environment but all these beat em up games feel like budget indie titles. I felt the same way about the new ninja turtles game and killer instinct.

Would have been dope to see something more in the vain of devil may cry where you can unlock new combos and transformations.
Hit detection laggy as fukk and you wish it played like devil may cry?

It does play like devil may cry, and hit detection is spot on just like the original. You can even play the original to cross reference. Speaking of which, what is your steam I'd? You ducked that question every time. There's a reason for that, changing the subject will be an admission of frog shyt :ufdup: