SO BATTLEFIELD's next installment rumored to be Bad Company 3

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@Malta

We Back, Tetsuo, you and I believe a few others used to roll on the PC :banderas:

The memories :mjcry:

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@NZA I am pretty sure we used to team up as medics annoying the opponents bringing them back to life before the buildings collapsed :wow:

Damn tempted to install BFBC2 RIGHT NOW.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This will probably be in name only. Probably nothing like Bad Company 2. I would be surprised.

I wish they had the guts to take away prone in this gaming climate. :mjlol: Damn I hated BF3 when it first came out. shyt was so damn casual in comparison. I remember that beta in Operation Metro. nikkas were literally just laying in the grass and waiting for nikkas to run out in the open to shoot them. They put a mechanic that wasn't in the previous game and nikkas lost their damn minds :russ:

And they still haven't fixed Rush. :snoop:
People from EA have commented over the years that they don't know why Bad Company 2 was so highly regarded. My hope is that they run some games and relive the feeling.

Here is a video of some youtuber talking about it. This was from a Eurogamer article:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm cool with long as all the improvements they made from BF4&BF1 are included at launch.It shouldn't take 6 months to wait for features&improvement
thats the time they lose a chunk of they player base when shyt should already be implemented