So AVXL...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Blowing a 25 point lead is an unforced error? :Killa1:
With all the holding penalties and false starts they had while not calling any runs, even with a 1st and 10 at their 20 yard line with 2 minutes left? Yeah. All you have to do at that point is not go full retard. How badly do you have to self destruct to get that far down the field and end up punting at the end of the drive? They kept throwing in obvious running situations. Shanahan was calling plays like he had money on New England.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
you lose a game up 28-3 to the patriots then they come in your new stadium and win another ring. How y’all not playing but still losing :mjpanther:

You were worried about the saints winning it in Atlanta. The spirit of 28-3 lives on :wowpanther:
Might as well call Tom Brady daddy:Damedab:

@AVXL :Mattop:

:dwillhuh:

Breh I been partying and gettin money all week. The Patriots aren't a rival and we lost that game more than they won it. As long as the Saints weren't here I won

Why people getting at @AVXL ?

@AVXL been dancing since the Saints got fukked. :dahell:

Exactly. I been eatin salmon croquettes and shrimp po boys celebrating the Aints demise for two weeks. Ima be second lining til Mardi Gras (its in March this yr). I'm GOOD af my nikka

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like AVXL said we partying and getting money..not a black n gold jersey for miles!

tenor.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
fakkit ass @AVXL calling my team bootleg (Im rainman, bytch) but had the biggest chokejob IN THE HISTORY of the fukking sport :mjlol:

Brags about being regular season champions but cannot muster any wins in the big game :Fitzumad:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
fakkit ass @AVXL calling my team bootleg (Im rainman, bytch) but had the biggest chokejob IN THE HISTORY of the fukking sport :mjlol:

Brags about being regular season champions but cannot muster any wins in the big game :Fitzumad:

-You fired a black coach one yr into his job

-The Bidwell's are broke compared to Big Blank

-You stole our jersey style

-Y'all stole our "Rise Up" slogan

-We BEAT THAT ASS this season

Y'all bootleg af hoe