So as i plan to toss my girl in the bushes when i redeploy- she hit me with this!!!!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just means her pap tests were abnormal

Pre cancerous cells a strain of hpv she won't die and it won't lead to cervical cancer

Toss her away

sent from royalty via tapatalk
props:ld:

Lol she already gave that Gucci bag to her new nikka. You lost breh.
that shyt is in a locked trunk-- :boss: he can have the puss but not my clothes or the bag

Harlem shake that bytch. Punch her first though.

:eek::whoa:

illadope

きんが
Daps
All you gotta say is this,

You said:
Ho I aint got no p*ssy, what's a HPV goin to do me? You goin be alright HPV aint no HIV. Count ya blessings.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:ohhh:

yo she also attends this crazy ass school(they dont call it a church) that is sorta like the Nation of Islam

I went with her once and it is like a cult:whoa:
Sounds bizarre and sounds like something that has nothing to do with Yeshua.

You should ask her about her status in terms of having a sexually transmitted disease. Hopefully she didnt burn you, or vice versa, friend.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Get your bag back and tosseth !
Whether she lying or not is of no consequence now...she either got fire crotch or shes a manipulative liar either one is an L...

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All you gotta say is this,

im not that cold brah:heh:

Sounds bizarre and sounds like something that has nothing to do with Yeshua.

You should ask her about her status in terms of having a sexually transmitted disease. Hopefully she didnt burn you, or vice versa, friend.
Yeah the school was started in Cali(i think) They teach that the only name for God is Yahweh or Yeshua-- and that Christians are going to hell--- (this was said the day I was there) I kinda zoned out and we got into an argument later cause she didnt tell me the school was like that---

Get your bag back and tosseth !
Whether she lying or not is of no consequence now...she either got fire crotch or shes a manipulative liar either one is an L...

:heh:

illadope

きんが
Daps

Yeah the school was started in Cali(i think) They teach that the only name for God is Yahweh or Yeshua-- and that Christians are going to hell--- (this was said the day I was there) I kinda zoned out and we got into an argument later cause she didnt tell me the school was like that---

Go on Maury and wear a Coli shirt

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Makes no sense considering its Gods decision who does and does not go to the lake of fire to burn with the devil. Imagine that woman, educating your unborn seed. If you dont see the vision, it may be time to think about something.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Makes no sense considering its Gods decision who does and does not go to the lake of fire to burn with the devil. Imagine that woman, educating your unborn seed. If you dont see the vision, it may be time to think about something.

but peep this

now i was zoning out during the service

but they said that the members of the school wont go to Heaven or Hell and that Heaven doesnt exist but that Christians and other religion members will go to the hell they created:heh:

shyt mad no sense

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whew: I told you back in December you should cut the shenanigans with this chick and you refused. Look at the shyt you go yourself into.

Go get your throat check for that HPV
i didnt get myself into anything brah

i wouldnt post this if i already didnt know my results:clap:

and she going in them bushes

after i get my shyt out her crib:whistle: