So Arnie Hammer said ppl are making Stan Lee’s death about themselves.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
In that his body of work had a personal effect on me? Yeah.

:ohhh:

I said a simple RIP...I ain’t go too deep on someone I only had minimal experience with
Wow you’re an idiot
I’m sure you’ll consider that moving the goal posts

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I said a simple RIP...I ain’t go too deep on someone I only had minimal experience with
Wow you’re an idiot
I’m sure you’ll consider that moving the goal posts
Copping pleas, yeah :pachaha:

"Fake tributes are corny"

"Well mine was short, it doesn't count."

goalposts.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Eh, he was half right though. Of course folks would talk about what Stan meant/did for them and that's natural, but you also had people going out of their way to write a bunch of self-promotion material using Stan's memory. I don't remember which late night host it was but he basically said "in his memory check out this interview I did with him" like damn, you could make it sound less like you're posting the interview for the clicks it'll get. It's a thin line though and Hammer went in way too much.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Of course they make it about themselves. The man died which all of us will do he lived longer than the vast majority of the population and had a better like than the vast sea of humanity. You want people to act like they lost their momma or child?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
He tried calling out people that actually knew and worked with him. :dead: "Why are you posting a pic of him with you in it?" "We need a culture change."

:patrice: Wouldn't be surprised if he was turned down for a Marvel role after his Justice League fell thru.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I believe Kevin Smith responded accordingly , when he said something along the lines of “I see his point, but so many people are posting pictures with him because thats the type of dude he was. Never tirned down a photo with a fan which is why so many people want to celebrate his life by posting their own pictures” something like that.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I believe Kevin Smith responded accordingly , when he said something along the lines of “I see his point, but so many people are posting pictures with him because thats the type of dude he was. Never tirned down a photo with a fan which is why so many people want to celebrate his life by posting their own pictures” something like that.
I remember i was watching a Laker game on league pass last year.
And there was Stan. In the front seats just kickin it with the Black Eyed Peas.
:ohhh:

That shyt was so random.
:deadmanny: