So are we ready to throw this forum "update" in the bushes?

Throw the forum update in the bushes?

• yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
If we're going to be throwing anything in the bushes, it should start with you and every other red barred trash that posts here as well.

Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

I Really want to beat u up.

:damn:

Im serious PM where u live ill meet u thier

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
If we're going to be throwing anything in the bushes, it should start with you and every other red barred trash that posts here as well.

:comeon: Some of us are Coli legends that are in the red..

Anyway..mods please expand the bar limit..the max is 11 but by the scoring points I should have at least 14 red bars..it's not fair to me, @TheMoneyteam and @ChrisDorner for putting in that werk..thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
shock posting =/= "im just giving my honest opinion" :comeon: just a cop out, your in the red cuz u wanna be. i post off brand shyt all the time but i dont go into threads trying to stir up the pot.

how is this a "shock post"? everyone knows the history of the AHH forum update and how it lead to the death of those forums. im not in the red cause i "want to be" its because i will point out the stupidity of some of the posters in here and as a defensive angry reaction they neg rep me because they aren't smart or creative enough to come back at me with their words and in their insecure delusional world reputation on an internet forum matters. funny you end your post about how you dont like to "stir up the pot" when you came into this thread to be disagreeable :ohhh: its almost like you are judgmental loser with hurt feelings but you are not self aware enough to realize you are being hypocritical.:ohhh:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
how is this a "shock post"? everyone knows the history of the AHH forum update and how it lead to the death of those forums. im not in the red cause i "want to be" its because i will point out the stupidity of some of the posters in here and as a defensive angry reaction they neg rep me because they aren't smart or creative enough to come back at me with their words and in their insecure delusional world reputation on an internet forum matters. funny you end your post about how you dont like to "stir up the pot" when you came into this thread to be disagreeable :ohhh: its almost like you are judgmental loser with hurt feelings but you are not self aware enough to realize you are being hypocritical.:ohhh:

:whoa: i actually kinda agree with the thread i was just trying to get some quick daps :manny:

but i been seeing u blooded out posters use this excuse before :ufdup: a few years ago posters like u woulda been thrown in the bushes a long time ago :stopitslime: but keep pointing out other posters stupidity, its posters like you who set the bar :troll:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:whoa: i actually kinda agree with the thread i was just trying to get some quick daps :manny:

but i been seeing u blooded out posters use this excuse before :ufdup: a few years ago posters like u woulda been thrown in the bushes a long time ago :stopitslime: but keep pointing out other posters stupidity, its posters like you who set the bar :troll:

a few years ago you were posting on :hamster:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I'd say yes, having also suffered through AHH's two major updates, but if it fixing the occasional lag that happens, I'm all for it. :manny: Is it over? :hamster: