So... Apple just stealthed announced new iPad Airs and iPad Minis.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i haven't had any battery issues with my airpod since getting them in December. still running like a beast.

i'm planning on refreshing my ipad mini so this is good news. i'll most likely get the air since i use it for reading and can do some light graphic design stuff with the pencil support.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. 23.08% of posts at the time of my posting.Three including OP - (why would you care about new ones if the existing ones are so OMG LIT?!?!)
So if a product is "OMG LIT", people have no reason to look forward to an updated version?
:patrice:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Apple has lost it with the pricing, Pay $1200 for a Mac book 12” brehs.
Macbook still runnin a 7th gen m3 while the air(which is supposed to be the lower tier n lightest) runnin a newer processor and is heavier, and has thunderbolt while the macbook doesnt.:gucci:

and the Macbook the same damn price as the base Macbook Pro:troll:

none of this makes any sense.:dead:

also refuse to even look at new macs till they come clean whether they movin to ARM or not:lupe:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Stealth announced or just the hype isn’t there :ld:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I dislike Apple has much as anyone else’s but they make the best tablet especially the best OS for tablets. The pricing is good when compared to other competition tablets. Pricing aren’t has bad for their tablet models like MBP or MBA compared to its competition.
Samsung tablets still aren’t compelling enough
Surface is too much of a computer than it is a tablet. Battery life on surfaces only in tablet mode are trash enough where I was forced to buy a iPad Pro for notes I write all day while checking emails etc or during business travel

Can’t believe I’m siding with Apple on this one. Android and Windows needs to get it together in the tablet market. Apple is the only one keeping tablets alive if we are being honest. :scust: