So apparently these people are considered Caucasian

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how do they get their fros so tightly shaped? their hair could go down their backs if they straightened it.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
this is true

hesirewithnowig.jpg
this nikka looks just like this nikka from the side
s3.png

also this nikka
Em2Picture7rvY.png
looks just like this nikka from the side
8398027734_523b570c16_z.jpg

and also this
amosis1.jpg
looks just like this
butter%20melt.jpg

4093317166_7c71781a8b.jpg
looks just like
2915106834_a8f1b9e1e7.jpg

Funerarystatueofamaninpaintedebony11thdynastyGulbenkianMuswikmedfliks.jpg
my nikka here rocking the big puffy fro like these nikkas
PC030311.jpg

the only cacs could still say Ancient Egypt was not black was to make all these nikkas into white. :russ:

this post is so proper and on point...you can almost see the Egyptian art and sculptures come to back to life looking at them compared to living Africans, especially this guy.

4093317166_7c71781a8b.jpg
2915106834_a8f1b9e1e7.jpg

of course, cacs would see this and still try to refute it :beli:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I'm obviously being facetious. I don't really believe they are caucasian. I'm simply stating that there happen to be some people who think so. There are a number of white historians from the 1800s and 1900s that believed they were when they created the so-called "Hamitic Hypothesis." And that shyt still continues today in some anthropology circles because East Africans skulls look very similar to European skulls. So rather than accepting the fact that they descended from black Africans, whites instead feel better if instead it was whites that went back into Africa and somehow got nappy hair and black skin again. :yeshrug:

Oh no, I got that you weren't serious. Still worth posting a response for people who might skim the thread or stumble upon these theories on the racist anthropology forums.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
its weird that we even have to say that considering the fact everyone who lived around them at the time said they were black

go to your local library and find some books in the Ancient Greece section.....go to the index and just find the pages were they talk about Ancient Egypt.....there are countless mentions of them being black skin and wooly haired.......I did this after reading Afro-centric books as a kid just to make sure what the authors were saying was a legit.......I opened up Herodutus's book on World History....went over to the Ancient Egypt section and just as they said, he said the inhabitants of Egypt were a black skin wooly haired race not to different from the Ethiopians that lived to the South

and for those that don't know the word Ethiopia (or Abyssinia) literally means "land of the burnt faces"

it was a non-specific term the Greeks used to describe all black people not just those that resided in the Horn

Good work breh...it was spelled Aethiopia in the old greek. All black people were considered Aethiopians to Greeks. The first people to be called Africans were the Berbers of northern Africa under the Roman Empire which came after the fall of Ancient Greek. It appears that all black people in Africa are decadents of Nile based civilizations, the Horn of Africa, and Ethiopia. For some reason, white anthropologist try to separate this fact of where the central and west Africans came from as well. But when Tuts DNA was looked at, he had all "sub-Saharan" markers east, central and south. Yet they still hold to the white supremacist Hamatic theory. I wish I could find the 1970s documentary where the white dude was saying that Ethiopians are Caucasian. This was done to set up the white supremacist controlled Egyptology by saying that since the Ethiopians are Caucasian, so were Ancient Egyptians with whom they are similar too. It was a chess move. Most white anthropologists cannot be trusted fully because their methods come from a place of bias for the most part. There are very few whites that are willing to debunk what is considered fact in their circles because it would lead to rejection in their academic circles. The few black anthropologist like Runoko Rashidi are not taken seriously by his white scholars.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It appears that all black people in Africa are decadents of Nile based civilizations, the Horn of Africa, and Ethiopia. For some reason, white anthropologist try to separate this fact of where the central and west Africans came from as well.

Not true. Niger-Congo people split long before Niolitic people did their thing. Sudan (which was larger in Ancient times) was the place where this all happened, though.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Not true. Niger-Congo people split long before Niolitic people did their thing. Sudan (which was larger in Ancient times) was the place where this all happened, though.

How do you explain the use and similarity in pictograms with nilolitic people and tribes from what is now eastern Nigeria?

Nsibidi%2Bhieroglyphs.png

Pictograms can be preserved and change slightly because of its symbolism even though language can change. Just like the peace sign and other symbols have become universal regardless of language. The British did everything they could to suppress, take away and destroy nsibidi that by the time my fathers generation was going into grade school it was just about dead. Europeans are more aware of the links and will do what it takes to hide it by giving you shyt like Niger-Congo to separate people. If they tomorrow called the group Ape-Gorilla we would roll with it because the white man said so. If you can't trust these people in the small things, we cannot trust them in larger things including the origins of the original man and his journey throughout the African continent and beyond.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How do you explain the use and similarity in pictograms with nilolitic people and tribes from what is now eastern Nigeria?

Nsibidi%2Bhieroglyphs.png

Pictograms can be preserved and change slightly because of its symbolism even though language can change. Just like the peace sign and other symbols have become universal regardless of language. The British did everything they could to suppress, take away and destroy nsibidi that by the time my fathers generation was going into grade school it was just about dead. Europeans are more aware of the links and will do what it takes to hide it by giving you shyt like Niger-Congo to separate people. If they tomorrow called the group Ape-Gorilla we would roll with it because the white man said so. If you can't trust these people in the small things, we cannot trust them in larger things including the origins of the original man and his journey throughout the African continent and beyond.

Breh stop. Most of us aint from the same ethnic groups as the Horners. We have tons of West African empires to be proud of instead of hoisting up AE every damn day. Africa is diverse and the different groups of people of "Sub-Saharan" origin are more different than the Black population versus White population as a whole. As for the similarity in pictograms, culture travels and being in the same environment (Sudan) most likely led to similar pathology of religion, culture, etc..

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Breh stop. Most of us aint from the same ethnic groups as the Horners. We have tons of West African empires to be proud of instead of hoisting up AE every damn day. Africa is diverse and the different groups of people of "Sub-Saharan" origin are more different than the Black population versus White population as a whole. As for the similarity in pictograms, culture travels and being in the same environment (Sudan) most likely lead to similar pathology of religion, culture, etc..

Breh, I am very proud of my culture. If we as black people are to be together, we must be able to find historical linkers outside of skin color and hair that links us together. That is what I am trying to add to this discussion. It all started with one man, one language and became many.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I am very proud of my culture. If we as black people are to be together, we must be able to find historical linkers outside of skin color and hair that links us together. That is what I am trying to add to this discussion. It all started with one man, one language and became many.

Yeah but at some point, long before the first civilization, we split. It's all Sub-Saharan people but I would never take credit for my cousins accomplishments, especially when my lineage has its own to laud.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yeah but at some point, long before the first civilization, we split. It's all Sub-Saharan people but I would never take credit for my cousins accomplishments, especially when my lineage has its own to laud.

Why do we call the people Sub-Saharan when Ancient Timbuktu was not part of the Sahara at its peak? I understand that you put the quotes in which is good. The Sahara Desert has expanded considerably over the last few thousand years due to deforestation. That classification is a moving target and has been for a long time. If for instance, you do not want to celebrate the accomplishments of other blacks because they are not from the horn of Africa or your tribe that is your choice. One can only take credit of his own accomplishments as a man because he earned it himself but I can still take joy in another black man's accomplishment regardless of where they are from. There is one thing that whites do well that blacks don't and that it being proud of the accomplishments of other people like themselves. A British man can still be proud to be British and still pay homage to what the Ancient Romans and Greeks did and integrate into his own culture. Therefore, I can still be proud to be Igbo and be proud of the accomplishments of another black man that is not Igbo. They are practicing Pan-Europeanist so to speak. What a tragedy it would be for me as a black man to disregard and not be proud of the accomplishments of another black man in the face of the hatred we face on this planet.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
as a black man, I am a part of ALL black excellence. I won't limit my blackness to any specific region, and I'm proud of our achievements not only on the continent of Africa but ALL of our achievements world wide.

if my cousin did it, he's still a representative and part of my family.
:blessed: