So all yall ladies been cheated on before

Daps
Lol most do u know most men
i don't but i hate to say it, i haven't met 1 guy who has not cheated. it is what it is. i remember a guy friend telling me that a man is only as faithful as his options

somehow when i was a teenager my mom and i got on this topic and i said something like my dad and grandfather would never cheat.

my mom literally hit me with the :mjlol: and then told all their business.

talk about feeling defeated and jaded :mjcry:

Daps
i don't but i hate to say it, i haven't met 1 guy who has not cheated. it is what it is. i remember a guy friend telling me that a man is only as faithful as his options

somehow when i was a teenager my mom and i got on this topic and i said something like my dad and grandfather would never cheat.

my mom literally hit me with the :mjlol: and then told all their business.

talk about feeling defeated and jaded :mjcry:

Usually hood nikkas cheat most other men dont tho. Get a nerd call of duty nikka get a Russell wilson or rg3 they won't cheat on u

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I don't believe it's true that all men cheat. Same way I know for a fact that not all women are gold diggers.

Wanting something and hurting someone to get it are two different things.

Daps
So u saying russell can cheat as much as future u don't believe that
i believe if its in someone to cheat they WILL cheat.

i've met people like russell who appeared to be one way but were really another way. just because someone appears to be a certain way doesn't make it actually true.

Daps
i believe if its in someone to cheat they WILL cheat.

i've met people like russell who appeared to be one way but were really another way. just because someone appears to be a certain way doesn't make it actually true.

True but u got to trust a man when he says he wont cheat on u until he does.

Daps
True but u got to trust a man when he says he wont cheat on u until he does.
I take people at their word until proved otherwise because I really don't have the time or energy to go looking for trouble. Sometimes that approach has worked for me and other times it hasn't.

I never said all men cheat, nor would that be something I would say. I just said I personally never met a man that has not cheated.

Last edited:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I've been cheated on in 3 relationships (1 emotional, 1 physical, 1 was a combination of both)

The 1st 2 I left. The 3rd, instead of leaving I cheated after finding out. I confronted him but he lied (obviously) so instead of probing I cheated too :heh:.

It was stupid of me to do so because although we both knew we should've just broken up but we dragged the relationship on and it made the breakup much worse.