So all yall ladies been cheated on before

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I haven't but I was in a situation where I set him up to see if he would and he was down for the idea. I broke up with him/cut him off for premeditating on the idea (not actually going through with it).

My experiences with cheating is taken "happy" men approaching me. That's where the trust issues come from mostly.

Daps
I haven't but I was in a situation where I set him up to see if he would and he was down for the idea. I broke up with him/cut him off for premeditating on the idea (not actually going through with it).

My experiences with cheating is taken "happy" men approaching me. That's where the trust issues come from mostly.

Just cause he said he would cheat don't mean he actually would

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
giphy.gif

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

The fukk is this? High School:heh:?

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
lmao "biologically wired to spread the seeds"

:mjlol::scust:

That too but men lack in other departments and they need attention or some type of fulfillment.
They could go through a mid-life crisis, economic "crisis", lack of ego/ ego trppin, so on and so forth and they need something to make them feel better, similar to impulse shopping. Once the emotions and feelings play a decisive role in purchasing, triggered by seeing the product or upon exposure to a well crafted promotional message; impulsivity