So Al Horford' sister still goin at Bron

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does any one Seriously think both the Horford sister's would not clean Lebron's dikk&balls after playing all 48 minutes in game 7 with nothing but their mouth's given the chance peasant ass bytch want attention from the kang

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Looking at her Twitter, this girl is SALTY AF at the Cavs. You'd think the Cavs and Hawks were vicious rivals. :mjlol:

Damn I hope CLE wins tomorrow. LeBron got so many of these NBA family members (and the world in general) on edge, Twitter will explode tomorrow if he leads CLE to a win.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Damn.....I wish this bytch had kepted her mouth shut.A.Horford would look really good in a cavs uniform.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at her Twitter, this girl is SALTY AF at the Cavs. You'd think the Cavs and Hawks were vicious rivals. :mjlol:

Damn I hope CLE wins tomorrow. LeBron got so many of these NBA family members (and the world in general) on edge, Twitter will explode tomorrow if he leads CLE to a win.

bytch is a fukking retard. Interestingly enough I think the Cavs are a better team than Toronto, but they're just the WOAT matchup for the Cavs. Lost in 4 games last year, lose in 4 games this year, none of the games were remotely competitive either.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@mrken12 I see u, ya bish. Ya always sashayin around w/ passive-aggressive behavior. And you're a shyt poster that criticizes everyone elses posting :mindblown: Go hopscotch in traffic, sodomite :camby:

Billy Ocean :pacspit:.

You talk about "sashayin" and every thread from you is about dikk sizes. Shut the fukk up. :mjlol: