So a quick rundown of the new forum features (some exposals will come from this)

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Your son would rather his father be around, than to be always asking mommy "Who my daddy again?"

She'll be like "The guy with the keyboard is your daddy, then he has to leave out again :to:"

:deadmanny:

:laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
courtney would have more post than all of us if they consolidated all of aliases and past banned usernames :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh this like ya 100th thread today like :wtf:
I made one thread today, but I'll let you tell it :smh:

PS4: You know the rest, blah blah blah, Mandatory/etc :yawn:
courtney would have more post than all of us if they consolidated all of aliases and past banned usernames :wow:
Why don't you add up all the post from all the posters you "think" are me and add them up. Would still be about 1/3 of the post you make.
So then the next question is do you guys ever log off? Don't have you a 22yr old queen you should be simping after you e-ballin bytchnikka?
You and him, JOKES. Now its exposed, collect them L's and show us how :umad:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you add up all the post from all the posters you "think" are me and add them up. Would still be about 1/3 of the post you make.
So then the next question is do you guys ever log off? Don't have you a 22yr old queen you should be simping after you e-ballin bytchnikka?
You and him, JOKES. Now its exposed, collect them L's and show us how :umad:

3k since march on that 1 name, you are already posting more per day than me. :pachaha: we aint even going to talk about rico, raiders, courtdog, big suge knight :umad: probably even smooth3d, since he got caught responding for you last week