So a Preachers wife is dressed like this now?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
ibxtWddy6BqPLF.gif

:russ: what beat are they listening too?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks like my aunt and my mother looks like Clair Huxtable and everybody was like :wtf: and they thought my mother was my sister and I hate it and I was :pacspit: at them for saying that.....My pop looks like Ving Rhames..they was like :mindblown: when i told them their ages.

They was like :ohhh: that black people look youger when aging.

No wonder why chicks drool over me and my older brother

concise

Veteran
Daps
not impressed, brehs :yeshrug:
I don't see what everyone's going crazy about

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
whos that in your avi?
Jewel Staite as Catalina from the Nickoleon sci-fi show Space Cases.

WQWKXKX.jpg

shyt was the GOAT as a youngster, but they fukked around and cancelled it after 2 seasons....:rudy:

Noteworthy : The main character (The black dude) was the same actor that played the original Black Ranger. Jewel Staite was Kaylee in Firefly/Serenity.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Jewel Staite as Catalina from the Nickoleon sci-fi show Space Cases.

WQWKXKX.jpg

shyt was the GOAT as a youngster, but they fukked around and cancelled it after 2 seasons....:rudy:

Noteworthy : The main character (The black dude) was the same actor that played the original Black Ranger. Jewel Staite was Kaylee in Firefly/Serenity.

"Catalina's best friend Suzie......isn't theeeeeeere...SpaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaace Casessss." :blessed: :wow:

Oh, and... :noah:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ahhh bet one of the few channels that can actually make people feel its ok to watch some sunday church service in the morning then on to the booty shaking and cursing and blaspheming and business as usual later on

get:blessed: on bet brehs

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
"Catalina's best friend Suzie......isn't theeeeeeere...SpaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaace Casessss." :blessed: :wow:

Oh, and... :noah:

Damn, I forgot to mention the theme song!

Harlan Band, thinks he knows it all / Cataliiiiinaaaa is talking to the Wall....
:blessed:

You actually quoted the remixed version of the first seasons theme, I can't even find that on youtube....:wow:

If they ever release this show on Blu-Ray I'm coppin'. Would love to watch this shyt with my nephew.

Last edited by a moderator: