so a new MOD is needed..would yall vote for me?

malkoon as your "MOD"

• Total voters

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I suggested that in the beginning and it did not go over well AT ALL. Maybe things have changed.

You don't put women in leadership positions... That's what brought SOHH down...

Glad it didnt go over well women make TERRIBLE mods especially on male dominated boards ive seen one too many female mods ruin a male board. Seen it time and time again.

@bk @Brooklynzson no sexism but stick to an all male team for the long term benefits of the forum.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Glad it didnt go over well women make TERRIBLE mods especially on male dominated boards ive seen one too many female mods ruin a male board. Seen it time and time again.

@bk @Brooklynzson no sexism but stick to an all male team for the long term benefits of the forum.
Meh... They will go for another b1tch, that's the type of cats they are... No offense of course but it would be a BAD idea.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I suggested that in the beginning and it did not go over well AT ALL. Maybe things have changed.
I'm surprised you even suggested it. I don't think there should be any female mods. This is yall shyt as uneven as it is.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I'm surprised you even suggested it. I don't think there should be any female mods. This is yall shyt as uneven as it is.
Yeah, you definitely had a hand in fukking that black woman's business up with that pasty a$$ white b1tch until they knocked your a$$ off your post and had you running around dazed and confused. This new you is a pretty damn good poster though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you definitely had a hand in fukking that black woman's business up with that pasty a$$ white b1tch until they knocked your a$$ off your post and had you running around dazed and confused. This new you is a pretty damn good poster though.
Eh, I wasn't a bad mod to everyone and most of the people that had problems with me just didn't like me because I was a mod. Sometimes it was personal beef though. I got paid to be a mod for a good 3 years, so I'm doing no tripping over being "fired". Most posters never see a dime from a message board.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Eh, I wasn't a bad mod to everyone and most of the people that had problems with me just didn't like me because I was a mod. Sometimes it was personal beef though. I got paid to be a mod for a good 3 years, so I'm doing no tripping over being "fired". Most posters never see a dime from a message board.
That's your opinion and I respect it but you weren't a good mod. Water under the bridge though...