p40369_500-500x500.jpg

:comeon:

I knew I've been seeing too many white girls with thick butts lately :ohhh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How is this different from a woman taking off her extra padded bra and actually has small boobs?

Pretty much. I've experienced this.

Ya'll women have too many apparatus.

Weave
Lululemons
Makeup
Gurdles
Padded undergarments

What happened to the days a chick would just spray perfume, spread lotion and go about her business?

Soon enough girls are gonna be wearing jockstraps to make that p*ssy look phatter :dwillhuh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
How is this different from a woman taking off her extra padded bra and actually has small boobs?

The booty is sacred. I like t*ts regardless of size, the padded bra would get the :leostare: for about half a second but then I'd forget about it. The butt one though, feels too new.

Would still hit though after a short :wtf:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:wtf:

This just reminds me of 1000 Ways To Die show.

The one I saw was of a guy was had a small pen!s, so he decided to fake having a big one. He took a sausage and tied it around the inside of his thigh with a bungee. He went out to a club to show of his "package," but then fell to the floor and died. Apparently he left the sausage tied around his leg for hours, which cut off the circulation, which caused a blood clot that led to his death. That had me :laff:
I remember that one. that shyt had me :deadrose::laff:

The whole female aesthetic beauty product market is based on deception, its because of that I don't even know what's real or what's fake anymore :huhldup:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember that one. that shyt had me :deadrose::laff:

The whole female aesthetic beauty product market is based on deception, its because of that I don't even know what's real or what's fake anymore :huhldup:

That 1000 Ways To Die show is mad entertaining.....most of time had me :laff:....sh!t need to bring it back motherf8cker.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Butt pads
Push up bras
Bronzers
Tans
High heels
Fake eyelashes