So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
The big deal is that I was or wasn't fooled.

Nobody here on this message board has seen this person ... thier p*ssy ... and can undisputedly say that's a post op tranny.
I never saw her but was around when homeboy found out and went off. He/She stayed around 222nd in the Bronx and it was known. Bestgfe had a thread with the article in a newspaper about the operation with his real name. Different posters at the time made mentions about seeing medications around when they went to use the bathroom at the place he/she was staying at.

One guy took it to a 100 and went upside his/her head and was talking about killing both her/him and the roommate. Bestgfe dont have the thread anymore because they purged the site, but usasexguide have a couple of mentions of the situation.

You should really get yourself tested. One of the medications had something to do with the HIV/Aids virus. I'm truly not kidding either. I have nothing to lie about. I don't know you or have a reason to lie.

Stay safe breh.

Last edited:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
If he on backpage he boy getting puss on the regular. Idk maybe he knew maybe he didn't. Either way he's now a fakkit

1) yeah I'm on bp on the reg
2) I have a rotation of chicks I run through outside of BP
3) I didn't know and that's honest to "the creator"
4) I'm far from a fakkit , never had homosexual tendencies never will.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again , the breasts /p*ssy / body looked normal and there's no way anyone can say that this person was once a man.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I never saw her but was around when homeboy found out and went off. He/She stayed around 222nd in the Bronx and it was known. Bestgfe had a thread with the article in a newspaper about the operation with his real name. Different posters at the time made mentions about seeing medications around when they went to use the bathroom at the place he/she was staying at.

One guy took it to a 100 and went upside his/her head and was talking about killing both her/him and the roommate. Bestgfe dont have the thread anymore because they purged the site, but usasexguide have a couple of mentions of the situation.

You should really get yourself tested. One if the medications had something to do with the HIV/Aids virus. I'm truly not kidding either. I have nothing to lie about. I don't know you or have a reason to lie.

Stay safe breh.
I was tested weeks ago , and none of my tests came up positive for anything.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
1) yeah I'm on bp on the reg
2) I have a rotation of chicks I run through outside of BP
3) I didn't know and that's honest to "the creator"
4) I'm far from a fakkit , never had homosexual tendencies never will.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again , the breasts /p*ssy / body looked normal and there's no way anyone can say that this person was once a man.
Ok breh a nikka tricked u into fukking him. That's rape so u cool with letting your rapist go free so he can rape other nikkas

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Homie good long as it didn't have a dikk, fake p*ssy Is better than no p*ssy :manny:

hwf9I.gif

nikka I'm 8 inches , before I came my ENTIRE dikk went inside her shyt.

So your telling me they make tranni p*ssy that deep? fukk out of here

pike.0.gif

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Ok breh a nikka tricked u into fukking him. That's rape so u cool with letting your rapist go free so he can rape other nikkas

The person in the ad doesn't even look like the chick in person so this whole other shyt that's getting added to this is completely false.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

You should really get yourself tested. One if the medications had something to do with the HIV/Aids virus. I'm truly not kidding either. I have nothing to lie about. I don't know you or have a reason to lie.

Stay safe breh.
hzWr5Tm.gif
L of the year wow

Last edited:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
If they wont show the p*ssy, then it should've been obvious.

Then even when you found out something might be wrong, you tried to set up another date.:mjlol:

Other dude said he fukked two transsexuals on "accident".

Both dude likes transsexuals and still in denial. You ain't gotta lie to kick it, nikka.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps

Then even when you found out something might be wrong, you tried to set up another date.:mjlol:

Both dude likes transsexuals and still in denial. You ain't gotta lie to kick it, nikka.
nikka I saw the p*ssy.

She didn't let me balls deep inside of it at first.

And I know it's just jokes on the Internet but I assure you that I sure as shyt don't fukk with trannies.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

These nikkas knew what it was from jump breh, they just wanted to get it off their chest under the guise of an accident. :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.