So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
HERE WE GO AGAIN, TRYNA WEASEL UR WAY OUT OF IT WIT SMILEYS

@Ron Fox AND SOME OTHERS SEEN IT TOO, YOUR FAGOT ASS WAS LUSTING HARD THEN TRIED DELETING THE EVIDENCE BEFORE EVERY1 SAW

Didnt this tranny lover say that he had us on ignore once upon a time? :what:

So thats just more proof he's liar. :ehh:

We left that shyt alone and now his gay ass is alerting us for what?

@Serious just come out the closet already. We saw u post a tranny and got clowned before u deleted it. We all know your dirty little secret fakkit.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
delete what evidence :heh: your the one who recognizes and knows the name of a tranny :dead:

Keep on projecting though, because your only source of information is another troll :dead:

SEARCH THE NAME ON THIS FORUM. 2 THINGS COME UP, YOU AND THE TYGA EXPOSALS. SHE BEEN IN HEADLINES ON THIS FORUM BEFORE U WAS LUSTIN OVER HIM.

THOUGHT U WAS SLICK, BUT WE REMEMBER.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

@Serious just come out the closet already. We all know your dirty little secret fakkit.
I will when you trolls can actually prove I said some stupid shyt like that FOH :camby:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

So thats just more proof he's liar. :ehh:

@Serious just come out the closet already. We all know your dirty little secret fakkit.

LOL HE DID SAY THAT HE'S PUTTIN US ON IGNORE.. APPARENTLY HIS SEXUALITY IS NOT THE ONLY THING HE LIES ABOUT SMH

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LOL HE DID SAY THAT HE'S PUTTIN US ON IGNORE.. APPARENTLY HIS SEXUALITY IS NOT THE ONLY THING HE LIES ABOUT SMH

He keeps alerting me but I cant respond to that homosexual....Closet gays sicken me...yuck! :scust:

You can tell he wants to come out so bad. Its eating him up. He saw the title of this thread and felt the guilt of us knowing that we will never forget his secret. He could have easily said he didnt know he posted a tranny and kept it moving but instead he's reflecting his guilt on the witnessess who will never forget his evil ways. Thats why he exposed himself...he tried to make a tranny appreciation thread and got clowned, tried to delete it but its too late..his gay ways are etched in stone forever. I refuse to respond to this loose booty bandit.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He keeps alerting me but I cant respond to that homosexual....Closet gays sicken me...yuck! :scust:

You can tell he wants to come out so bad. Its eating him up. He saw the title of this thread and felt the guilt of us knowing that we will never forget his secret. He could have easily said he didnt know he posted a tranny and kept it moving but instead he's reflecting his guilt on the witnessess who will never forget his evil ways. Thats why he exposed himself...he tried to make a tranny appreciation thread and got clowned, tried to delete it but its too late..his gay ways are etched in stone forever. I refuse to respond to this loose booty bandit.

YUP .. I MEAN ITS ONE THING TO BE A TRANNY CHASER. LIKE @BrothaZay FUX WIT TRANNYS BUT AT LEAST HE ADMITS IT AND DOESNT TRY SQUIRMIN HIS WAY OUT OF BEIN WHO HE IS. ONLY THING WORSE THAN A FAGOT IS A FAGOT WHO TRIES CONVINCING OTHERS HE AINT A FAGOT.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
YUP .. I MEAN ITS ONE THING TO BE A TRANNY CHASER. LIKE @BrothaZay FUX WIT TRANNYS BUT AT LEAST HE ADMITS IT AND DOESNT TRY SQUIRMIN HIS WAY OUT OF BEIN WHO HE IS. ONLY THING WORSE THAN A FAGOT IS A FAGOT WHO TRIES CONVINCING OTHERS HE AINT A FAGOT.

And what makes him suspect is that he just alerted us out of nowhere. Like why? We deaded that like months ago, we exposed him and left it alone.

I still dont get that shyt. Why the fukk would u alert and taunt the witnesses who saw u posting a tranny appreciation thread after telling them u had them on ignore?

:patrice:

Here's the proof that he's a liar about putting us on ignore after we roasted him.

:skip: you're known troll though, and the guy cosigning you is another troll, that most people have on ignore.....
Since you guys have zero proof, I'm just going follow suit like everyone else, and place y'all on ignore.....

You guys are in the red for a reason......
:eat:

:krs:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/26200051/

So this is proof that he tells lies...How u alerting people and responding to them after tellimg them they are on ignore?

:wtb:

..and he keeps saying theres no proof...DUH! It was deleted after it was revelead u posted a tranny appreciation thread. And u tried editting it before it got deleted because u got clowned. U should have been banned for that sick shyt fakkit.

I think I know why he alerted us...:jbhmm:He really wants to come out that closet and he wants his story told and to be etched in a popular thread. Well he got his wish. :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.