So 10 Black Wrestlers are scheduled to wrassle on ppv this weekend….

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What a Goofy tweet when Lashley and Bianca are champions in the company and two of the most over attractions in WWE

It is goofy but WWE needs to be held to that same standard as AEW, even more since they have a 60 year head start, no excuses.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Dude behind that twitter page is an insane level AEW dikkrider and him and his corny group bullies anybody who opposes it he reminds me of a lot of coli posters :mjgrin:, he doesn't actually care about diversity he's just dunking on people because AEW was being held to the fire about it in the past, now he's trolling with the "world leader in diversity" shyt

That being said, AEW has 100% been outdoing WWE in that department for some time now pretty much since earlier this year when they got an influx of former WWE names that were released and then the Sasha/Naomi shyt happened which made it even more glaring, for example there isn't one single black woman on smackdown, Bianca is literally the only black woman on the whole main roster rn and in nxt its slim pickings as well and besides Kayden "all lives matter" Carter none of them are booked well. I have no problem holding any company accountable whether that be AEW back then or WWE right now for their lack of black people on PPV cards or cards in general and if this continues to be a trend nikkas need to hold triple h and WWE to the fire the same way AEW was.

It isn't lost on me that Bianca has been booked as an afterthought since summerslam and Control has basically taken up all of the TV time and Bianca doesn't even have a singles defense this weekend just to take a predictable L to them. Or the fact that it looked like Montez was being primed for a singles run only for the street profits to be left off of TV for weeks and pop back up doing comedy skits with jobber tag teams on another brand like everything is all good. Or the fact that new days feud with viking raiders has basically been them getting bodied. Lashley and Bianca are the only two black superstars booked in a legit manner right now and Lashleys not on the PPV and Bianca is taking a backseat to Bayley's stable as world champ.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You can read right? Go find it yourself goofy since you’re so concerned. :rudy:
You his cheerleader or something? He made a claim and it's on him to prove it. I swear, you dudes are fukking annoying. She didn't do shyt to nobody and she didn't say anything wrong, yet you losers are slandering her name and putting words in her mouth, because she dared to share an unflattering truth about that adderall fiend. Y'all should be mad at him for sending a racist hate mob to harass her, yet you're not.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
AEW has more black wrestler’s on a show for once and the marks wanna give em an NAACP image award :mjlol:

This cac just be in here talking crazy.

On topic though hopefully Starks n Hobbs open the ppv. Legit happy for both of them I'm only familiar w their aew stuff but its been dope seeing their progression.