So 10 Black Wrestlers are scheduled to wrassle on ppv this weekend….

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it's because of Hunter because it wasn't happening with Vince :mjpls:

Joking, but yeah it does seem weird no Lashley since he's US champ. I think another issue is the black talent aren't in any major feuds at the moment, but hopefully they improve this. Also, nice to see AEW is improving in this aspect.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Remember the promo HHH cut on Booker T? The infamous promo where Hunter showed once again what he is and where Booker T has done lost whatever remaining respect he still had.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean, they could’ve found a spot for lashley or the profits but I’m not trippin since there’s only 6 matches on the card while all out has 11. shyt better not become the norm though :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The only people that for sure needed to make the card were Roman, Drew, Finn, Walter, & Sheamus

If Vince was booking the latter three probably wouldn’t have made it.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
They are catering to the UK audience
:mjpls:
I know every week Bobby, Bianca, New Day, and Street Profits are getting a ton of screen time
:ufdup:
Why aren't Starks, Hobbs, Jade, and SIOG on every show but they got time every week for Daniel fukkin Garcia?
:jbhmm:
And let's be real, The Adderall Kid has 11 matches to Hunner's 6. It took years of fans calling him out and a card with 11 matches for him to feature these wrasslers
:beli:

Both promotions have done better with quality black representation than they did in the past and they both still have a ways to go but let's be honest about what we're seeing here.