Snow on Tha Bluff (2011)

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
nikkas was really having arguments in here wondering if the movie was real or not :dead:

this is America y'all...

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I do not think this movie is real....and ugh and the slang here in ATL...and I am ashamed to say I have been here long enough to understand him :(

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
shyt was too crazy brehs :to: when they killed his baby momma I was like :mindblown: :bustback:

i hope this was jus creative film making :jojo:

and I understand them for the most part and I never been to the ATL :ehh:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I've seen this movie and just :beli:

And I had to argue with some lames in real life...no way you're gonna be on the block with a camera. Don't care who you are, and committing crimes on camera :beli:..Cept for fights and wild shyt that pops off, not while you're slangin :snoop:

wishbone

King of Beasts
Daps
Watched this on my Netflix. Seems legit for the most part. However, some parts of the movie seemed like :ducktails:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've seen this movie and just :beli:

And I had to argue with some lames in real life...no way you're gonna be on the block with a camera. Don't care who you are, and committing crimes on camera :beli:..Cept for fights and wild shyt that pops off, not while you're slangin :snoop:

Bruh it's a new day out there I know for a fact nikkas is out here on Instagram taking pictures of drugs and where they selling them at talking bout #trappin and @atdatraphouse n shyt so a camera is not too far fetched

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Bruh it's a new day out there I know for a fact nikkas is out here on Instagram taking pictures of drugs and where they selling them at talking bout #trappin and @atdatraphouse n shyt so a camera is not too far fetched

The only phone you should have on you is a burner phone, or safelink one.

You gotta make it hard for these pigs, not make it easier.

These new and young cats will learn.

Someone would be mad suspect walking up on the block with a camcorder.