Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Genre: Crime | Drama
Directed By: Damon Russell
Cast: Cat Erickson, Adrienne Lockett, Curtis Lockett
MPAA Rate: R
Language: English
Storyline: The story of Atlanta robbery boy and crack dealer, Curtis Snow, who stole a camera from some college kids in a dope deal and made a documentary about his life.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh276Y178jwCmCpEo3]Video: Curtis Snow (Atlanta Robbery Boy & Crack Dealer) Tells Story Of Robbing, Shooting & Getting Hit With A Box Cutter To The Throat Twice! (Documentary Teaser)[/ame]

Guess somebody tried to off da nikka recently

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man this shyt is straight-up crazy, I came up around this area and know PLENTY of nikkas from Simpson RD and the Bluff. Went to high school with all these nikkas.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
12:00 minutes in and :ohmy: :wow:. Did this nikka just pull a fukking tommy gun out of that Regal ? :ohmy: Got bytches out here robbing nikkas and all. I can already see nikkas in hoods across the USA making these documentary style movies.

To Durantula,

I haven't seen Omar yet breh. But based off the looks of this, it's some "Wire" type shyt which is why he was probably promoting it.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
damn guess i shoulda posted it in here, i posted it in the booth yesterday.
but yea it was kinda interesting.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this shyt is straight-up crazy, I came up around this area and know PLENTY of nikkas from Simpson RD and the Bluff. Went to high school with all these nikkas.

can yu verify if this is real or not

this shyt was so good i watched it twice back to back

that part when snow robbed dem nikkas and said " the cake been baked" had me dyin laughin

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah man...this shyt is real for the most part. I know nikkas that STILL live in the Bluff and on Simpson Rd and a couple of Zone 1 APD officers that verify this shyt as thorough. However, they say a couple of parts in the doc is scripted tho (no one knows exactly which parts for protection purposes or keeping nikkas out of jail purposes). I would guess the robbery scenes. I only got through like the first 25 mins so far, umma watch the rest when I get home.