Snoop launches his own line of Gin

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yep Its strong but it aint on that 151 level but since Bacardi dropped that shyt (Suck 800 dikks Bacardi) its the best strong liquor on the market IMO good taste and a bit of pop! FYI Goslings is pure fukking shyt!!!

I ain’t try Goslings yet, but breh Overproof definitely reminded me of 151. Straight up fire water :russ:

I mix that shyt with Cuban rum, Trini rum, and a bunch of tropical juices. shyt creeps up on you and knocks yo ass out :dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I ain’t try Goslings yet, but breh Overproof definitely reminded me of 151. Straight up fire water :russ:

I mix that shyt with Cuban rum, Trini rum, and a bunch of tropical juices. shyt creeps up on you and knocks yo ass out :dead:

Goslings is ass bro dont try it. I never had a liquor that not only makes soda flat but tastes like shyt! Im a rum and coke guy myself though I can fukk with rum punches for sure

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Goslings is ass bro dont try it. I never had a liquor that not only makes soda flat but tastes like shyt! Im a rum and coke guy myself though I can fukk with rum punches for sure

I was in Jamaica when I got out on. The coolie breh in the shop gave me a shot and that was it. I had that shyt in a coconut and put some fruit juice in it and held that bih like Wayne used to hold the styrofoam cup.

But all of em told me out there rum and coke ain’t the move. Said all the combined sugar fukk with the buzz or some shyt.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope that Gin can make me dunk like prime Jason Richardson. :wow: