Snoop launches his own line of Gin

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Twenty-five Years After the Smash Hit "Gin and Juice", Snoop Dogg Finally Creates His Own - INDOGGO GIN: A Juicy Gin With Laid-Back California Style

Sep 01, 2020,

NEW YORK, -- Entertainment Icon and Hip-Hop legend Snoop Dogg announces his latest creation, INDOGGO Gin. INDOGGO, crafted with a laid-back California style, is the ultimate remix of seven premium botanicals infused with all-natural strawberry flavor.

Snoop_Dogg_INDOGGO_Gin.jpg

Entertainment Icon and Hip-Hop legend Snoop Dogg's very own gin INDOGGO, crafted with a laid-back California style, launches in Snoop’s home state of California in late September and then continue across the US through early 2021

INDOGGO is certified gluten free, distilled five times with seven premium botanicals and is infused with all-natural strawberry flavor with no added sugar. The gin is light on the juniper flavor and features orange, coriander and cassia botanicals for a taste of strawberry and citrus with a slightly sweet and fruity finish.

Snoop has created his own signature cocktails including:

The Remix
2 oz INDOGGO Gin
3 Muddled Strawberries
.75 oz Lemon Juice
.5 oz Simple Syrup
Top with Crushed Ice
Garnish with Sliced Strawberry

The Laidback
Gin & Juice

2 oz INDOGGO Gin
2 oz Pineapple Juice
Top with Club Soda
Garnish with Strawberry Slices

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ownership is the important I hope this isn’t just a branding deal.

this might be the reason for the Gayle king climb down

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Unpopular opinion but I'm tired of seeing my people pushing poison to each other. Who gon start pushing healthy products and promote the healthy lifestyle?

Now proceed to call me a hater for being tired of seeing damn near every major rapper market liquor to our folk.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Unpopular opinion but I'm tired of seeing my people pushing poison to each other. Who gon start pushing healthy products and promote the healthy lifestyle?

Now proceed to call me a hater for being tired of seeing damn near every major rapper market liquor to our folk.
You wouldn't be a hater for expressing your opinion.

I think that the balance has been there ever since corporations tapped into the influence rappers have decades ago.

Younger members probably don't know who Jeru the Damager is, but he got paid to endorse natural drinks back in his hey day. Doing so was in line with how he lived and what he promoted in his music. Wouldn't be surprised if Common or Stic.man from Dead Prez endorsed healthy food or beverage brands.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You wouldn't be a hater for expressing your opinion.

I think that the balance has been there ever since corporations tapped into the influence rappers have decades ago.

Younger members probably don't know who Jeru the Damager is, but he got paid to endorse natural drinks back in his hey day. Doing so was in line with how he lived and what he promoted in his music. Wouldn't be surprised if Common or Stic.man from Dead Prez endorsed healthy food or beverage brands.
Once I seen 50 pushing liquor I was :palm: dude is the one that inspired me to get swole. Now even The Rock has a liquor brand. He could easily be pushing protein products that would fly off the shelves.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

You can do things in moderation.

I literally watched that Popeyes commercial farce on TV One at least 5 times this morning. I probably won't have cravings for it for weeks regardless.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
More power to him...but are people in the hood drinking gin like that these days?
Youth culture drives trends, so if that company was trying to appeal to the Hood first they would have made a deal with a younger artist.

Snoop is an international star, his influence extends across social class, age, and race.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Twenty-five Years After the Smash Hit "Gin and Juice", Snoop Dogg Finally Creates His Own - INDOGGO GIN: A Juicy Gin With Laid-Back California Style

Sep 01, 2020,

NEW YORK, -- Entertainment Icon and Hip-Hop legend Snoop Dogg announces his latest creation, INDOGGO Gin. INDOGGO, crafted with a laid-back California style, is the ultimate remix of seven premium botanicals infused with all-natural strawberry flavor.

Snoop_Dogg_INDOGGO_Gin.jpg

Entertainment Icon and Hip-Hop legend Snoop Dogg's very own gin INDOGGO, crafted with a laid-back California style, launches in Snoop’s home state of California in late September and then continue across the US through early 2021

INDOGGO is certified gluten free, distilled five times with seven premium botanicals and is infused with all-natural strawberry flavor with no added sugar. The gin is light on the juniper flavor and features orange, coriander and cassia botanicals for a taste of strawberry and citrus with a slightly sweet and fruity finish.

Snoop has created his own signature cocktails including:

The Remix
2 oz INDOGGO Gin
3 Muddled Strawberries
.75 oz Lemon Juice
.5 oz Simple Syrup
Top with Crushed Ice
Garnish with Sliced Strawberry

The Laidback
Gin & Juice

2 oz INDOGGO Gin
2 oz Pineapple Juice