Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
SnoopDoggClownTrump-640x480.jpg

Fox News crying like bytches right now..

Check the YouTube comments

Rap becoming :demonic:for a good reason again :ohlawd:

is that rappaport

i love how 90s rappers are still making 90s style videos.. putting some thought and money into this shyt still

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
then at the end he goes promotes a signed copy of trump's book..... :francis:

You watched the whole thing? I gave up in disgust about 1 minute in when he said 'Snoop Dogg is responsible for black on black crime' :mjpls:

Also how does the video glorify killing cops when it depicts a cop killing a man? :francis:

Whole thing is :francispls:

I just googled the dude, Paul Joseph Watson. He one of those alt right cacs, writes for Infowars :pacspit: I wouldn't listen to him even if he told me the sun was going to rise tomorrow, it's a lie

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You watched the whole thing? I gave up in disgust about 1 minute in when he said 'Snoop Dogg is responsible for black on black crime' :mjpls:

Also how does the video glorify killing cops when it depicts a cop killing a man? :francis:

Whole thing is :francispls:

I just googled the dude, Paul Joseph Watson. He one of those alt right cacs, writes for Infowars :pacspit: I wouldn't listen to him even if he told me the sun was going to rise tomorrow, it's a lie

i was trying to figure out what high he was on. them glassy eyes :hhh:

i was gonna look him up on twitter, but i would probably get a temper issue looking at his shyt