Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
"Now you actin like you and Snoop are tight
You wasn't there when he was fightin for his life"

fukk Dre:pachaha:

Anyone remember that song, especially the intro?

Had me :russ: and :hhh: at the same time
"Don't let you turn back to the old you, that bytch from the World Class Wreckin Crew. With your lipstick on and a dikk in yo ass....hahaha yeah nikka we remember you"

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah breh I looked for dre too .....:yeshrug: Must have been early -mid 96 wen dre was totally out the picture ..... Snoop should have been real with pac explaing he didn't wana be apart ov the beef :francis: instead it came across like he was playing both sides ... Which led the fall out 3 days before pac was shot :wow:
No. Dr. Dre not being there is why Tupac wanted him out.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
He had an unwavering loyalty to those that he considered his friends and all he asked for was the same in return. Pac will ALWAYS be that nikka.

90zgk1.jpg
This gif :russ:

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
His excuse was he did not feel comfortable in court.LOL
Probably tired of seeing the inside of a courtroom all the time since he was knocking Bloods out left and right...I mean yall seen the movie, all facts. Too bad he wasn't present that night in Vegas. Crip OG Orlando Anderson would go from :demonic: to :whoa: if Dre was riding in that BMW. That's if Dre didn't put his hands on him at the MGM first. Orlando woulda been Bruce Seldon status

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Probably tired of seeing the inside of a courtroom all the time since he was knocking Bloods out left and right...I mean yall seen the movie, all facts. Too bad he wasn't present that night in Vegas. Crip OG Orlando Anderson would go from :demonic: to :whoa: if Dre was riding in that BMW. That's if Dre didn't put his hands on him at the MGM first. Orlando woulda been Bruce Seldon status

:russ::russ: