SNL Season Finale-Tina Fey,Nicki Minaj,Playboi Carti,Chris Rock,Childish Gambino,Tracy Morgan & more

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The ATM skit was hilarious. Chris Redd has been killing it so far. He’s a natural. SNL has been getting some good black male comedians over the past couple of years. No more finesse Mitchell’s. Speaking of Redd, he saved the Oprah segment during the weekend update which brings me to another point. Leslie Jones needs to go. She’s been there a while and still can’t fukked up lines

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ATM skit was hilarious. Chris Redd has been killing it so far. He’s a natural. SNL has been getting some good black male comedians over the past couple of years. No more finesse Mitchell’s. Speaking of Redd, he saved the Oprah segment during the weekend update which brings me to another point. Leslie Jones needs to go. She’s been there a while and still can’t fukked up lines

Who are you to judge
:dead:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Sam dropped an f bomb in the first skit. Aidy said she was offered the role of ugly fat wife who brings her prisoner husband food and sex:dead: