SNL Season 42 Thread (Season Finale - Dwayne Johnson/Katy Perry/Migos)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Kate carries this show. Probably the best cast since the early 90s. Never seen her in a bad skit even if the writing is t good. Wouldn't be surprised if she is gone after another season. The other girls are cool too(strong, Bauer, the fat one) Jones is hit and miss(more miss) Thr exaggerated loudmouth horny ugly women act is old and she doesn't have much range outside of that. Keenan is solid too when he's not laughing/breaking character. It's cool every once in a while but not all the time(one of the reasons I disliked that guy who played the stefon character) Rest of the male cast sucks outside Pete Davidson and the chubby one

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And I must be in the minority but I think Alec Baldwins trump sucks. The voice is cool but the over the top facial exaggerations aren't funny. I think Darrell Hammond does a much better job. And the trump skits are being ran into the ground. It's getting past the point of satire and just biased propaganda. Especially with the embarrassing Obama farewell and the Hallelujah rendition

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Kate carries this show. Probably the best cast since the early 90s. Never seen her in a bad skit even if the writing is t good. Wouldn't be surprised if she is gone after another season. The other girls are cool too(strong, Bauer, the fat one) Jones is hit and miss(more miss) Thr exaggerated loudmouth horny ugly women act is old and she doesn't have much range outside of that. Keenan is solid too when he's not laughing/breaking character. It's cool every once in a while but not all the time(one of the reasons I disliked that guy who played the stefon character) Rest of the male cast sucks outside Pete Davidson and the chubby one
They need to stop having Kate McKinnon play Kellyanne Conway though...they should slap a crusty old wig on Pete Davidson and have him do it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why is an irrelevant charisma vacuum like Stewart hosting? Shes dying already