Snipes/Harrelson the GOAT black/white DUO!

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:
Richard-Pryor-Gene-Wilder-richard-pryor-1550645-320-240.jpg

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: forget about this, mayne ima download this right now

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i was watching Kingpin today sh1t was nonstop :laff: 's

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I rewatched Money Train, when I first saw it as a kid I didn't think too much of it, I actually thought it kind of sucked because there's not hardly enough action in it. Woody Harrelson and Snipes fighting at the end just didn't seem right because I was stuck on buddy cop action flicks like Lethal Weapon. Watching it again Its not your typical action movie, its about Harrelsons character slowly turning into a villain. Its kind of like a comedy drama that turned into an action movie then the final minutes its this buddy flick again. I always wondered why the fights involving Snipes kind of took a backseat, Then it dawned on me that each action sequence kind of told its own story my favorite one being where snipes fights off the goons who were terorizing his brother just like in Bruce Lee fashion strait out of Return of The Dragon the hero storms into the big boss's turf kicks the shyt out of the racist goons that were bullying his familys Chinese restaurant, Who then puts the fear of god into their leader. It was bassically the same scene cleverly dressed up here complete with Bruce Lee's no words warning with the finger pointing.

Last edited: