Snipes/Harrelson the GOAT black/white DUO!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Let's keep it real brehs their chemistry in "White Men Can't Jump" was :ohlawd: From "Wildcats" to "Money Train" you could tell that these dudes were real friends and it showed on the screen. But let me list some of their feats as a duo

Snipes is the only dude to have a sex scene with prime Jlo

Harrelson exposing Rosie Perez tittaaaay for us to enjoy :blessed:

Rosie%20Perez%20-%20White%20Men%20Can%27t%20Jump%20-%201_1.jpg

The trashtalk scene in 'White Men Can't Jump" :dead:

The "Im gonna get my other gun and shoot everybody asses" from "White Men Can't Jump"

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Snipes is the only dude to have a sex scene with prime Jlo
this is false, caviezel got her in angel eyes and sean penn got her in U turn (she was the baddest in this movie :ohlawd:)....as for the threads statement i'll prolly have to agree, was watching white men cant jump on amc saturday and i was like :wow: this shyt is timeless....went to look for it on bluray right after i watched it and that bytch was $23 :rudy::why:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
this is false, caviezel got her in angel eyes and sean penn got her in U turn (she was the baddest in this movie :ohlawd:)....as for the threads statement i'll prolly have to agree, was watching white men cant jump on amc saturday and i was like :wow: this shyt is timeless....went to look for it on bluray right after i watched it and that bytch was $23 :rudy::why:
:wow: meant to say black man breh props on the other info tho.