SNF: Steelers vs Jets

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I don't get statistically he was better than more than half of the starting QB's this season. No way he was all the way washed. Vocal Bronco's fans/media that rallied behind a coach is what happened.
Yup Dan O on espn got killed for saying Russ was playing top 10-12 qb ball last year looks like he was right

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Monday mawnin’ bout to be spicy

giphy.gif
CAN'T WAIT.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m enjoying this

It’s a sign of the times that Davante came out as some victim

1- you chose to go to Vegas. ‘Aww but he didnt know Carr wasnt gonna be there’. And? You hitched your wagon to a QB who could be benched

2- Went completely under the radar that this ngga was complaining about touches during a win streak for Vegas last year

And now this Ngga chooses to go to a 2-4 team so he can not be a leader some more with his homie. Dude is a clown just as much as Rodgers. Really shows that perception is everything. Davante is worse than George Pickens who’s the one painted as a malcontent

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I don't get statistically he was better than more than half of the starting QB's this season. No way he was all the way washed. Vocal Bronco's fans/media that rallied behind a coach is what happened.
Mark Schlereth was running his mouth all summer about Russ. Hope he's sitting in piss mad as shyt:pacspit:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why go for it when a FG puts you up 3 scores and ends the game?

If you're going to sneak bring in Fields.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a bozo.

How do you have two opportunities to leave your team and choose Carr and old man Rodgers?

Reports said he wanted to go to New Orleans or the Jets. Straight stupid...
he wanted to go play for two guys thats he's familiar with
Carr old college teammate
Rodgers the guy he put numbers up with