SNES Classic Hack Is Out!! What Are MUST HAVE Games?

What's your favourite Nintendo console?

• NES

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • SNES

Votes: 40 59.7%
  • N64

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • GameCube

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Wii

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Wii U

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Switch

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
can u add what games u want specifically ? and im sure they didnt add the games that already came with the snes classic correct ?
Yea you gotta d/l all the games you want at emuparadise or a rom site then the program lets you add them. the 30 games are there by default. I took off star fox and star fox 2.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yea you gotta d/l all the games you want at emuparadise or a rom site then the program lets you add them. the 30 games are there by default. I took off star fox and star fox 2.
but i thought in the vids the dude cluster already put a build with all the games in it already ? so what exactly are u downloading just the hakchi itself ?

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
but i thought in the vids the dude cluster already put a build with all the games in it already ? so what exactly are u downloading just the hakchi itself ?
Naw hakchi is just the program to put more games on. You gotta d/l the actual extra games yourself from emuparadise. That's why I made this thread so I could know what are the must have games.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:obama:Got 105 games all working. Only games that didn't work were Rock and Roll Racing and Clay Fighter 2. No biggie.

TheTwista

Seems It Never Fails
Daps
Reppin
The Cave
Super Street Fighter 2 and Alpha 2 are the only ones I can’t get to work so far.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Besides EU Paradise

what are some other good places to get roms at?

I'm having trouble finding some games

Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3

Super Mario All Stars

Power Rangers

Final Fight 1,2,3

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Romhustler

They've had everything I've needed so far and that includes DKC 2 and Super Mario All-Stars
:patrice:DKC 2 is split up into a bunch of files, how do I merge them into 1? Emuparadise roms are already 1 file just zipped. This site breaks the files up.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:patrice:DKC 2 is split up into a bunch of files, how do I merge them into 1? Emuparadise roms are already 1 file just zipped. This site breaks the files up.
When you download it, it should come as a zipped file, if I'm not mistaken. This site gives a whole bunch of revisions, hacks and region variations in one zip file. Unzip that file to a folder, take the U.S. version of the game (should look something like [insert game name] U.smc) and add that to the classic.
You don't need to zip the files again before adding them to the classic with hakchi. You just need to check the compress checkbox, which should be checked by default

Another tip
62 games is the limit you can have on one single page. You need to start using folders if you want more. I like them all on one page myself so I don't think I'm going over that number

Last edited: