*sneaks onto the family computer late at night*

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
In 98-99 cd burners were new but my dad copped one to make backups of windows and other programs. I got into the mp3 scene hard, FTP sites and everything. For about a year in highschool i had people givin me $20-30 for a mix cd :blessed: no one even blinked an eye about paying that much. Full CDs at the mall were like $18 and these were custom :smugfavre:. Some nerd got a burner eventually and started undercutting me asking for like $8 a mix cd :birdman: i was heated.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I remember when I first got Internet I'd spend ours on this website.

cheatcc_special_logo.gif

Back then, mad ppl use to lie about video game secrets and codes (I remember someone told me if I beat dbz final bout 150 times, with vegita, I'd get ssj4 gogeta :comeon: ) I'd use that site as my bible in the court of video games. If it wasn't on cheatcc :ufdup:

-DMP-

i still go to gamefaqs but now for info on the messageboards

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Simpler times brehs, now we got VR n facial recognition, personal ai assistants, robots and shyt. I think us 80s and 90s kids will always have a unique perspective on all of this since we lived thru the beginnings of the internet age as kids. The amount progress tech has made in 20 years is incredible. These kids today have no idea man :wow: another 20 years from now we gonna bump this thread like :mjcry: what happened

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simpler times brehs, now we got VR n facial recognition, personal ai assistants, robots and shyt. I think us 80s and 90s kids will always have a unique perspective on all of this since we lived thru the beginnings of the internet age as kids. The amount progress tech has made in 20 years is incredible. These kids today have no idea man :wow: another 20 years from now we gonna bump this thread like :mjcry: what happened

Ppl underestimate how fast tech is evolving because of sci-fi and movies but 20 years from now is def gonna be :mindblown: for better or worse.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps

goat generation rt

:mjcry: