Not open for further replies.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wut?

Wut is going on in this thread?
Well, a poster who passed away, his mother wants this video to be seen by more people so I did what I could to help.

Kamikaze still reeling from previous verbal jabs in his mind believed this thread was created TO EXPOSE HIM :gucci:which would require ME to know beforehand he would act this way, like if he's an animal or something :dwillhuh:

Also, I guess he thought I was the only person she sends stuff to. I'm certain other posters got the same IM :dame:
But, to showcase the insanity I'll just post his replies so you don't even have to scroll...
Court wants food out of the trash. Nothing out of the ordinary to see here :coffee:
Was this supposed to be funny...
I disrespected you. Not the dead. (Even though you been dead..so maybe you’re right?:ohhh:)

What’s disrespecting the dead, is using a dead persons name, and his mother, as an attempt to “expose” anyone. Congratulations. You played yourself again. :COURTFLAB2:
First a dead joke, then the spin of this is here to expose someone :dahell:
:umad:I don't care about Walmart's trash.
You're so :fire: you're mentioning a poster's mother's name.
Pathetic. :scust:
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with "Gaming, Technology & Electronic Devices. XBOX One, Playstation 4, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, iPhones & Androids. Photography and Digital Art" and belongs in the bushes with the rest of Walmart's garbage.

@GoldenGlove @Rain
So now I'm so "mad" because I named the person who this thread is for? :comeon:

:francis:What do you want to do Court?
Let's form Voltron and solve this thing then.
The Voltron comment is how I described how they run to my threads to gang up on me. After using that reference other posters who would rather disrespect this thread than respect it have posted.

@Fatboi1 there is no excuse for you doggy. @chemicalsword I thought higher of you too. @Rekkapryde I don't understand. Its like the hood thing but way worse. You sided with hood because you knew he was trolling, so it's why I called you Rekkac00n :manny: but there is no joking here. You picked console war over the wishes of the mother of a fallen poster.

You cool guys can have this thread, I tried Regina :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@PS4 you can :mjcry: all you want.
You're not taken seriously to any degree on this forum and that is 100% your own doing.
Type your titan-graphs with all the smilies you want to convince yourself other wise, it makes no difference. :manny:
You're acting like a hand-hiding coward right now who spends his existence on this forum sending shots at everyone and cries when the tables are turned on him.
You beg for this kind of attention. Maybe if you brought some balance to your posting from time to time people might be inclined to take you serious on occasion.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well, a poster who passed away, his mother wants this video to be seen by more people so I did what I could to help.

Kamikaze still reeling from previous verbal jabs in his mind believed this thread was created TO EXPOSE HIM :gucci:which would require ME to know beforehand he would act this way, like if he's an animal or something :dwillhuh:

Also, I guess he thought I was the only person she sends stuff to. I'm certain other posters got the same IM :dame:
But, to showcase the insanity I'll just post his replies so you don't even have to scroll...

Was this supposed to be funny...

First a dead joke, then the spin of this is here to expose someone :dahell:

So now I'm so "mad" because I named the person who this thread is for? :comeon:

The Voltron comment is how I described how they run to my threads to gang up on me. After using that reference other posters who would rather disrespect this thread than respect it have posted.

@Fatboi1 there is no excuse for you doggy. @chemicalsword I thought higher of you too. @Rekkapryde I don't understand. Its like the hood thing but way worse. You sided with hood because you knew he was trolling, so it's why I called you Rekkac00n :manny: but there is no joking here. You picked console war over the wishes of the mother of a fallen poster.

You cool guys can have this thread, I tried Regina :yeshrug:

As usual, ain't nobody reading all dat.

kewndog.png

:snooze:

Status
Not open for further replies.