Smoke & Mirrors 2: Digital foundry in less than 30 seconds confirms what I've been saying all along

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I see it to fun games :manny:

The problem is Sony Stan's were vietnamely against cross generation games. So much so that Jim Ryan told all y'all "we believe in generation" all the while selling y'all miles morales and Spiderman on PS5.
mai-trang-206938.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who gives a shyt?
Well, after I made this thread your bytch ass ran in here to go "Stop looking guys, why do you care :damn: "
Now, why the fukk would you NOT CARE? Like, are you stupid? Are all of you?
GOW could be the best game EVER MADE, my point is still 1000% valid which is that its a PS4 game.
My point is still valid that every game on PS5 that you guys are hyping up are just PS4 games.

Ratchet and Clank is the only next gen mainstream 1st party title and even that is a lie. They lied so they didn't have to port it :bryan:
And then the nikkaz who are getting pimped by this (You guys) have the fukkin nerve to go "Why do you care that we getting bent over"
Like, shut your bytch ass up. If you can't recognize, you too soft as a human to recognize the wrong because your a fanboy?

nikka, I'm gonna point it out and laugh at your dumbass each and everytime you try to look the other way IN MY THREAD THAT IS ABOUT THIS :facepalm:
That's why I give a shyt, and that's why :umad:
I can assure you, no one cares :heh:
This coming from the guy who doesn't play online games. Yeah, your opinion isn 't moist as a muthafukka :camby:
Just keeping it 1000, if this was Jay & Silent Bob you'd be Seann William Scott's character
Man's blinded by the cloud with the nerve to talk about smoke and mirrors.
Stahp it.
Cloud works flawlessly at my house, step your internet speed game up :hhh:
Shh they got people fooled that they’re experts don’t go bursting that bubble

And this game is crack rocks easily my goty :whew:

Must suck for people who have to resort to looking forward to Sonic on the same release day
HyeT.gif
Its about about perspective. Sony gamers get 1/2 games a year so when one lands they actually think the rest of the world stopped eating :laff:
Its like when Madden drops.. Not everyone plays madden. But for those who do, I guess they like it? Normally you see a bunch of people who don't buy madden talking about how the series sucks. So if you really want to take a shot at the other gamers make sure you know wtf you talking about.

I can prove to you that you not really winning. Lets say you stuck on a deserted island. You can either have GOW or whatever games launched on gamepass over the last 2 weeks. Which do you take? Here's you choices..

Scorn
A Plague Tale: Requiem
Eville
Somervile (inside/limbo creators)
Ghost song
Pentiment
Slime Rancher 2
Gungrave Gore
Return to Monkey Island
Signalis
Vampire Surviviors
The Legend of Tianding

New Old Favorites still on there like TMNT or Trek to Yumi and High on Life is less than a month away as well
I'm not asking what you'd rather play first. I'm saying we been eating this well literally all year long. Its great you finally have something to play :handshake:

:therethere: